Chapter 9

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s our second week staying here at the village. The people were nice and friendly. We rent a house near the village it was perfect for the two of us. I really did my best to make her happy and make it up to her when I’m busy. Luckily, the place was also near the beach so we really enjoy staying here. I don’t have any news regarding Sohee or the company because I broke my phone and it was good, no commotion. I can focus to make my baby girl pleased.

But all the things I’ve done to her were not enough to make her happy. I’m the worst lover. I can’t totally make her happy especially if Sohee is still in the picture and my mom still hates her.

I’m willing to give up everything just for her but she’s the one who stops me. She’s too good for me. I know deep inside she’s having a hard time in our situation. That sometimes I want to let her go but I’m too selfish to do that. I don’t have strength to let her go.

She’s my strength. I love her so much more than my life. She is my world without her I’m nothing. Get everything away from me I don’t care but not her or else I’m going to die that’s for sure.

“Baby! Breakfast is ready! Stop thinking unnecessary things it’s not good for your health! ” she happily shouts.

~Me… thinking? Hahahaha… she’s really my girl she really knows me well. ~

I just chuckle and went to the kitchen and have our breakfast.

It’s our last day and I want to make it memorable for us especially her. Dee went to the village to buy some presents to her friends. She doesn’t want me to come with her because she can’t chose well if I’m at her side and she have a company one of the villagers anyway. So I agreed.

She doesn’t want me to get bored, well you know girls when it comes to shopping. Well it’s okay for me because I’m planning to prepare a romantic dinner tonight. I have much time to prepare.

======================

I’m done preparing and I’m just waiting for Dara to arrive. I’m so excited and at the same time nervous.

I got thirsty so I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I am going to wash it but it slips from my hands. I watch the broken glass then to my hands. I have this feeling that something terrible will come. My hands were shaking and my heart beats fast.

I just close my eyes then shake my head thinking nothing would happen. But the negative thoughts kept on bugging me. I just clean the mess I made.

Until I heard some noise from the living thinking Dara arrived. I got thrilled thinking about our dinner so I ran towards the living room but I got shock when I saw my mother with her bodyguards instead of her.

“What are you doing here? How did you find me?” I nervously ask

She highly walks towards the sofa as she ignored my questions and made herself comfortable. I silently looked at her.

“Mom, how did you find me?” I asked her again.

“It’s not hard for me to find you. But thanks to Sohee if not to her I wouldn’t know your foolishness r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter