Chapter 34

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino POV

"I'm the father of Hajin." I said

"WHAT?!"

"You how could you be the father of my child?!" Sohee angrily said while pointing a finger to me.

"Well that was the truth babe. Here, see it for yourself." I teasingly said and give her the results.

She read and frown. She can't believe that I'm 99.99% match to Baby Hajin.

"NO! IT CAN'T BE!" she angrily said and rip the papers.

"Now that I know that I'm not the father, I want to file a divorce." Jiyong said with a poker face planted on his face.

Everyone is shocked and they can't believe what is happening.

"No! You're the father of Baby Hajin, Jiyong oppa! Not this man who just appeared from nowhere! Besides, I haven't even known him 'till today! You can't divorce me oppa! NO!" Sohee said panicly, anxious, and angry.

"Jiyong! what is this all about?! Divorce?! You can't do that! And you Mino, how could you be the father? Stop this foolishness the two of you!" Aunt Jihyun angrily said.

"I have the right to file a divorce! This stupid marriage of ours won't work because I don't love her! And besides, I'm not the father of Baby Hajin! What's the use for me staying for them? Baby Hajin is not my responsibility!" Jiyong hyung retort.

"There's something wrong to the a DNA results! And you whoever you are! why would you take a DNA test that your not related to us!" Sohee retort.

"Were going to have a DNA test again." Mrs. Ahn suggested.

"Even if were going to do that. The results were the same. I'm not the father. I already did a DNA test before and it was negative. Here's the proof." Hyung gave the two results of his DNA test to Baby Hajin.

They look at the two results. The 1st result and today's result says that Jiyong hyung was not match to Baby Hajin. A 00.00% negative.

"No! Jiyong oppa! I'm so sure you're the father! Remember that day?! Your the one besides me!" Sohee fustratedly said while Mrs. Ahn can only throw a confused look at us

"Tsk tsk...You're wrong Sohee. It's not Jiyong hyung but guess who?" I teasingly said while she glares at me like she wants to kill me.

"Ohhh..,, babe it was me! Can't you remember?" I said sounding offended while looking at her pityfully.

"What?!" Sohee glares at me

"Why? It's the truth! It was me." I calmly smirk at her.

"Shut up! Who knows your only making stories!"

"Why should I?"

"Enough! Jiyong and Mino whatever your plans just stop it!" Aunt Jihyun said glaring at us.

"Aunt we don't have any plans. Well except to tell the truth." I explained.

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

"Well there is a proof that it was really me." I said

"What proof?" Mrs. Ahn now speaks.

"Tatoo...Sohee did you see any tatoos from that man's body on that day?" I asked seriously.

She thinks carefully then nods repeatedly. While Jiyong hyung confusely looks at me. I only playfully wink at him.

"A dragon tatoo at his left chest!" She said with hope in her eyes.

"Hyung, do me a favor, can we show them our left chests?" I excitedly said. He nods and we show them our left chest.

Their eyes widen from shock to a point you'd think their eyes will fall out of its sochets with mouth so wide open, clearly indicating that they can't believe what they are seeing.

We both have a tatoo to our left chest but a different design. Jiyong hyung has a butterfly for his Dara while mine was a dragon.

Sohee is now trembling in fear.

"It can't be!"

*****flashback*****

(This is the time Dara had miscarriage Chapter 24)

"Dara!" Jiyong worriedly went inside the room. He saw Mino sitting at the side of the bed while Dara was still sleeping.

"Mino how's Dara? Our baby? Are they okay?" He worriedly said. Mino just sadly look at him.

"Hyung... Dara... Dara was fine but sad to say...the baby didn't survive. She lost the baby hyung." Mino sadly said.

Jiyong felt weak when he heard the bad news. He went to Dara and kiss her forehead.

"Mino take care of Dara I'm going to teach Sohee a lesson!" Jiyong said with his angry voice.

"No, hyung just stay here. Dara needs you right now. Just stay here!" Mino said but Jiyong just shake his head.

"No! I'll face Sohee and make her pay on what she did to them especially our baby!" Jiyong angrily said and walk out.

"HYUNG!!" 

I follow him and try to stop him again. Damn it! He walk so damn fast that I need to jog to reach him.

I know hyung so damn much! He really can't think properly in his state right now. I'm afraid he will do something that he will regret in the future. That evil witch, how could she do that? Hurting a pregnant woman? Does she have a heart?

I have a feeling something will happen! Who knows what evil plan that will do. I really need to persuey Jiyong hyung before it's to late.

Before he went inside the elevator I manage to hold his wrist as I pant a little.

"SONG MINO!" He warns but I shake my head.

"Hyung! Please listen to me! Just stay beside her! If you want I'll be the one to confront that witch!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter