Chapter 13

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m hurriedly driving towards Dara’s apartment. I woke up too early this morning and because of it, I was ready to fall back asleep but I saw Sohee at my side and the worst I’m hugging her with only my boxer’s on. I instantly detach myself from her. I was so shock that I can’t believe it. I tried to remember what happened last night but I didn’t remember anything. The last thing I remember was that I felt dizzy going upstairs. I check the time and it’s already 5:30 it’s still early but I have to go. I hurriedly wear my clothes and pick my phone at the bed side table.

The maids were going to stop me from leaving telling me to wait for them to wake up but I insist that I have to go because I have an important meeting to prepare. They don’t have a choice but to let me go. I immediately drove off. As I was driving going to my apartment, I remember something.

~ ! Dara! ~

I really don’t have time to text or call her because my phone was with Sohee. I can’t leave because of Mrs. Ahn. I was so angry at myself. Why am I so weak? What a bastard am I?

As soon as I arrive I directly pin her code and went inside. I’m so shock at what I saw and guilt consumes me. Candles and rose petals were everywhere. I slowly went to the living room.

~ Dammit! She prepares this for me? and the idiot me didn’t come! F**K this life! ~

I frustratingly mess my hair from irritation. I want to bang my head at the closest wall for being such an idiot!

I roam my eyes to find her but she was not at the living room. I went to her room and there, I saw her sleeping peacefully; hugging her pillow. I slowly went towards her making sure I won’t wake her up. I sit at her side then caress her face. My heart tore into million pieces when I saw dry tears from her face. I wipe her dry tears and kiss her forehead feeling sorry for what I’ve done.

“I’m sorry baby girl… I’m so sorry…” I whisper as I watch her sleeping.

“I’m sorry” I felt sorry and blame myself for making her cry. I hold her hand and kiss it still looking at her.

“I’m sor-ry baby… so-… sorry” A tear escape from my eyes. I still hold her hand and repeatedly kiss it.

I join her at her bed and tightly embrace her behind. I put my head on her shoulders and silently sob.

“I’m sorry baby…” I said over and over until I fell asleep.

She woke up from her sleep when she felt someone tightly embracing her. She slowly opens her eyes and heard the person asking forgiveness and silently sobbing.

~ Jiyong? ~

She was going to face him but she held herself when she remembers last night especially the picture.

~ Is Ji really that sorry for not coming here? Or-… it’s because there is something happen between you and Sohee? it’s still hurts Ji…. But I want to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter