Chapter 18

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m always not in the mood after Dara broke up with me. I tried to call her but she won’t answer. I’m still not giving up on her. I know something happen that’s why she done that. I tried to come to her house but she didn’t want to see me. I’m so frustrated right now especially that my upcoming wedding with Sohee will be next week.

“Oppa, let’s eat lunch outside.” Sohee said. I ignore her and continue working.

“Yah! Jiyong are you listening to me?” still ignoring her.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Sir, Madam Park wants to see you.” my secretary informs me.

~Aunt Soomi? Why would she be here? ~

“Let her in.” I said. Yuri went out then Mrs. Park enters.

She saw Sohee at the couch confusedly staring at her before see look at me with her fierce expression.

“I didn’t know you have accompany Jiyong. You should have told me so that I can come back later.” She said. I shake my head.

“No aunt besides Sohee will leave also.” I said. Sohee was going to protest but I glare at her to shut her up.

“Is that so? Well Jiyong I want to talk to you in private besides it’s already lunch time. Why can’t we eat outside while discussing something? Is that okay with you?” She sincerely said.

“Sure, aunt but I’m going to give some instructions to my secretary.”

“Okay, I’ll just wait for you downstairs.” I only nod then she left leaving me and Sohee.

“Yah! Oppa! I’m the first one who asked you to each lunch outside! You should decline her offer!” she annoyingly said but I ignore her then arrange my things.

“Yah! Are you ignoring me? Yah! Oppa~!” I only left her. I give instructions to Yuri before going downstairs to meet Aunt.

We were now at one of the fancy restaurant owned by the Park’s. We were silently eating until Aunt broke the silence when we finish eating.

“Jiyong, I want to talk to you about the relationship you had with my daughter. I know my daughter already told you about it?” I can only nod.

“The two of you keep it to us for a long time and we were deeply hurt about it.” I can’t face aunt Soomi. I know from the start that what we did was wrong.

“But we already know about it because Yongwoo your father told us about it before. We just want to hear it from you two. So, we were patiently waiting on when you’re going to reveal it from us but it never happens. And I just knew from my daughter about your plan in getting married.”

“Aunt I’m sorry… I’m sorry for keeping it but we’re just afraid on what will be your reaction.” I sincerely said.

“That’s what my daughter also told us.” I just shamelessly bow my head.

“But to tell you the truth, we’re not against to your relationship with my daughter. I’m just deeply hurt from keeping it to us and not trusting us.” she sadly said. I frown.

Did I hear it right? She accepts my relationship with Dee?

“I promise my brother that I’ll support you two and especially now that my daughter needs my fully support because of her condition.” I confusedly look at her.

“Wait a minute aunt, what are you talking about? What do you mean about her condition? What happen to her?” I worriedly ask but she raise her brows at me.

“She didn’t tell you about her pre-- *sigh* I thought she already told you about it last week?”

“No, aunt she never mentioned anything about her condition. She came to my office to cancel our wedding off and broke up with me. Aunt is it the reason why she did that?” I urgently asked. She only looks at me in confusion.

“As far as I know, she was excited to tell you about it. I didn’t know she cancel the wedding off and broke up with you.” she said

“Aunt what happen to her? Is she okay?” I ask

“I far as I want to tell it from you. It would be better if you heard it from her and not with me.” she honestly said then she sips her drink. I just sigh.

“Aunt I have a question?”

“Go ahead”

“I just notice that you and appa wasn’t against in our relationship knowing that we’re cousins.” I asked. She only looks at me until she told me the big revelation.

“It’s because… the two of you… were not related at all.”

=====*****=====*****=====*****=====

DARA’s POV

I’m now resting at my room. I just got home from work. I’m so tried that my body were sore. I’m going to close my eyes ready to sleep someone knock my door. I ignore it and close my eyes but it keeps on knocking. I put some pillows on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter