Chapter 10

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My story update for today…

A few more chapters and I’m going to end it.

Thank you for reading my story.

I really hope I satisfy you guys.

I know my story is not good

But I’m doing my best to make it better 😊

So, thank you to all of you.

 

 

I was sitting alone at the café. Thinking for the possible things happens to Ji and to us. It’s been a month since our escapade but I don’t have any news from Jiyong. I tried to come to his apartment but he’s no longer staying there. I also went to his office but I was forbid to come inside. There is one thing for sure, Mrs. Kwon already knows about us.

I angrily grip my fist in anger. I don’t know what to do. There are so many things comes to my mind. I can’t execute a plan. Ji already did so many things for me. It’s my turn to do something.

“Dara!” I snap from my thoughts.

“Bommie…” I hug her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as we sit.

“Nahhh… I was going to the mall to shop some things but I saw you here alone so confuse.” She worriedly said. I just smile at her.

“I’m okay Bommie…” I timidly smile and sip my coffee. She ordered her coffee then she called the other girls to come here.

“Well it’s been decades we haven’t saw each other. Today is the perfect time…” she happily said. I just chuckle. In a few minutes CL and Minzy arrived.

“Wow! Bommie just called you guys a minute and you’re already here?” the two just shyly smile.

“Well unnie… To tell you the truth… we trail on you…I’m sorry…” I confusedly look at them.

“Dara... for these past weeks you’re not in yourself. You’re always absent minded. You’re physically present but mentally absent. “ Bom said while the two just nod.

“Unnie, we’re so worried for you. You’re always telling us that you’re okay but we know deep inside you’re not.” I blankly look at CL.

“Dara remember whatever problem you have shared it with us. We are your sisters were always at your side no matter what happen. Just don’t push us away.”

~ oh my gosh! What have I done? Did I really push them away from me? ~

I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean to push them away. It’s just… it’s just so many things comes to my mind that I can’t focus in one thing.

“Oh dear!” Bom said and the girls immediately hug and comfort me.

I can’t take it anymore. I’m deeply hurt. I don’t know what to do. I just cried and cried until I’m tried to cry.

===================

Freedom… I lost that freedom a month ago. I’m so frustrated I can’t do whatever I want. There so many guards around me. Even inside my office! Monitoring my every move just one move and terrible will happen. I’m so worried to my girl. How is she? Is she okay? I can’t focus in my work.

Damn! Any minute my head burst for too much thinking!

I stop working and facing the window looking at the busy city. I’m suffocated that I can’t breathe. All I want is to be happy, to be with the person I love. I don’t need this luxurious stuff around me all I need is her. Is it too much?

“JIYONG!”

~ Damn! The strong typhoon “Sohee” Signal No. 4 is here! ~

“Guys… you can wait outside. I want some privacy with my fiancé. Now shoo shooo…” She commands.

It’s good for her she can demand those f**kers to get out. While I can’t! I think they’re already out cause I can hear the door close.

“What you want?” I calmly said not facing her.

She went towards me sit on my lap then kisses my cheek. I don’t have strength to push her. I’m so drained.

“Just visiting you.” she widely smiles.

“Visiting me or torturing me?” I asked still not looking at her. She cups my face to face her.

“What are you talking about? Of course visiting you this time I promise I won’t disturb your work. I’m just here silently watching you doing your stuff until you’re done.”

“Suit yourself.” I gently push her and continue my work.

I always give her cold treatment even my mom. I’m always not in the mood in my office that no one dares to approach me for too much fear.

I was busily checking the papers when my secretary enters.

“Mr. Kwon, I’m sorry to disturbed your work but you’re friends were here. They wanted to see you.” she nervously said.

“Let them in.” I said.

“No oppa! Don’t let them in. I’m here. You don’t need some accompany!”

“Who are you do demand me?” I angrily glare at her. She just gulps.

“Let them in.” I told my secretary and she just nods.

“Yoh! Jiyong hyung!” Seungri merrily said. The others greet me also until Top hyung notice her.

“Oh Sohee your also here?” she just smile at them.

“Why you’re here?” I asked them. They just teasingly smile at me. I just roll my eyes at them.

“If you’re here to make fun of me them get out.” I said then continue my work.

“Woahhh! Bro relax we don’t want the dragon to appear.” Taeyang teasingly said while the three idiots run towards me. Daesung at my right and Top hyung at my left fanning me with their han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter