Chapter 14.3

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s the meaning of this!” Mrs. Ahn angrily said as she throws some pictures to Mrs. Kwon. The pictures were all about Dara and Jiyong. Like they were holding hands, smiling to each other, hugging and the worst kissing.

“When did you start trailing my son?” She annoyingly asks

“It doesn’t matter. The problem is about your son and your niece! They were cousins Jihyun! Don’t tell me you don’t know about it! You just let that things happen?”

“I didn’t let that things happen. I already warn Sandara but she’s like a koala always clinging to my son!” Jihyun said.

“What’s your plan about them? Especially now that they’re planning to get married with the help of their friends! Jihyun I don’t want to make my daughter look like an idiot and get humiliated to other people. My daughter loves your son. She doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment to your son! Don’t forget what I’ve done to you before. So, do something!” Mrs. Ahn fuming in mad.

“Of course, I didn’t forget about it that’s why I let my son to marry your daughter as a bargain at what you’ve done to me. Don’t worry I’ll have a plan. This time I’m gonna make sure that the two-end whatever relationship they have.”

“You should or else all your secrets will reveal especially on that day when your niece got kidnapped.” Mrs. Ahn whispers. Mrs. Kwon angrily glare at her.

PAST 1.3

Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Ahn were secretly playing at the casino.

“Damn! I lost again!” Jihyun annoyingly said.

“Oh my gosh Jihyun in one night you already lost a big amount!” Ahn Mina just laugh at her.

“Shut up Mina will you! my head start to get hurts! I don’t know how will I pay that kind of an amount!”

“Your Mrs. Kwon your rich 20 billion won is just a small amount!”

“Ahn Mina! I can’t get that kind of money! My husband will question me what I’ll do to that kind of an amount.”

“Well tell a lie say something about giving it to a charity or something?”

“No, I can’t do that. I know my husband he will seek for details”

“So, what you’ll gonna do?”

“I’ll have to think something… a plan to get that money!”

“Why don’t we plan to kidnapped your rich niece and have a ransom for 20 billion won! Your problem will got solve!” Mrs. Ahn jokingly said.

“That’s a great idea!” Mrs. Kwon brightly said. Mina was surprise.

“I was just joking Jihyun! You won’t do that to your niece!” Mrs. Ahn snaps. She just chuckle.

“Try me.” Jihyun seriously said.

“Oh no!”

“But for the mean time let me borrow a money. I’ll gonna repay you when I got that money to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter