Chater 28

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I was staring at nothing in particular while waiting for someone outside the coffee shop near my office.

I just smile remembering the things we did this past months. We went to different places and enjoy ourselves together. It's a good thing that Sohee didn't appear. I hope she will hide forever and never come back to our lives. I'm still in my happy thoughts when someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?" I  just smile. No need to guess beause I know who she is. Her scent that I love so much and that angel voice of hers. My heart and mind already recognise her.

"Of course! My one and only piggy, Dara." I said. She just lightly slaps my arm and face me with her angry stare. I just chuckle and hold her waist to come near me and kiss her lips.

"I'm just kidding baby girl." I just smile at her. She just sighs and bow her head.

"Do I really look like a pig now? I'm really fat?" She whispers sadly. I just chuckle and hold her chin to face me. I smile at her and kiss her lips again.

"I'm just kidding babe. Of course you're not fat baby. But even if your fat. I don't care your still y." I said and wink at her. She just shyly blush.

"Aigoo this sweet talker!" She said with a wide smile on her face.

" Baby can we now go home? I'm going to call my secretary now to canel all my appointments for this afternoon for emergency reasons. " I said. She just frown at me with concern written on her face.

"Why? You're not feeling well?" She said then put her hand at my forehead to check my tempereture.

 I just nod at her with my puppy eyes.

"You don't have a fever so what is it? And what is that emergency reasons?" She said and caress my cheek.

"It's really an emergency baby." I said with a pout. I know she can't resist my cute pout. Evil laugh.

"Tell me what is it? Hhhmmm..." she said then hugs me.

"I just want to do something with you. You know what I mean. I badly need it baby." I smirk evily.

"I beg your pardon Mr. Kwon?" She said and look at me with her raise eyebrow. I just roll my eyes on her.

"As I said I want to make love with you baby." I lovingly said then slap her right while my left hand gropped her left . She jump then let go of me. Her eyes is so wide from too much shock.

"YEAH KWON JIYONG! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT IN PUBLIC PLACE LIKE THIS!" she angrily said and accusingly pointing her finger at me. She also look at her right and left side to see if someone see on what I did to her. I just amusingly stare at her.

"What? I didn't do anything." I innocently look at her.

"You did do something, Mr. Kwon!" She said. Her hand on her hips while the other still pointing at me. I smile and the next thing I did make her so shock in horror and blush.

I put her finger at my mouth and it then slowly moving it up and down, up and down then it again before I release her abuse finger. She blinks so many times not believing on what happen. Then she look at her finger then to me, to her finger again then to me. She repeatedly do it. I just let her as I silently laugh at her cute reaction. Then I slowly walk away until I hear her angry voice.

"WEW! KWON JIYONG YOUR A DOG! YOU ARE A CRAZY DOG! YOU'RE SO DEAD!"  I stop walking and look at her. Her face was so red from anger. I can't take it anymore as I laugh louder at what she said. Me a crazy dog? Aigoo this woman.

"YAH! YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY MR. KWON?" She deadly said. I just ignore her still laughing then check my watch. I just shake my head.

"Yeah piggy stop shouting and come here! I still have an hour before I come back to work! I'm hungry already so let's eat my piggy." I evily said as I resume in walking.

"I HATE YOU!"

"AND I LOVE YOU TOO MY LOVELY PIGGY!" bwahahahahahahahaha....

=========================

I still have my stupid smile when I come back to my office. I still have many things to do. But I need to finish this early so that I can come back home to console my sulking piggy because of what I did earlier and the most important thing is to do nusty things about her.

I'm still busy reading some documents when someone called me.

"Jiyong!”

I was busy reading some papers when someone just burst inside my office. When I look who it was it was no otherr than Ahn Sohee. I shockingly stare at her. It's been 7 months the last time I saw her.

“Sohee? What are you doing here?” I said.

“I miss you. You don't miss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter