Chapter 3

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dara POV*

It’s already 2am when I woke up. I felt cold and weak. My vision was spinning around and my head hurts. I sit up and pick up my phone near my bed to call my friends to ask some help but none of them picks up. I think they are heavily asleep. I weakly got out from bed with my phone and called someone. When it rings, I slowly went to the kitchen to drink water. My head was spinning around that sometimes I bump at the table or sofa before I successfully arrived.

“Hello?” he sleepily answered. I was going to answer but because my hands were trembling from cold the glass slips and fell on the floor.

 

*CRASH*

 =============

*Ji POV*

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I suddenly woke up when my phone rings. I check the time and it was 2am. I was going to ignore it but there is something in me that told me to pick it up. I just sigh and sleepily answer.

“Hello?”

*CRASH*

I bolt up and check the caller id and it was my butterfly.

 “Hey Baby, are you alright? Is there something wrong?” I worriedly said. But all I hear was silence.

“Hey Dee, talk to me? What happen?”

“Ji, I’m sorry to disturbed you.” She faintly said.

“Hey, what’s wrong? What happen?” I’m so worried right now.

“The glass fell.” She murmurs weakly.

“Are you alright?” I asked

“Ji, ca.n you co..me here? My he..ad hurts and I.. felt cold and we..ak. I try to call Bom..mie and the others… but they won’t p...ick up.” She weakly said.

“Don’t worry I’m coming. Don’t pick the broken glass and stay where you are okay?” I said while changing my cloths.

“Okay”

“I’m going to hang up just wait for me.” We said our goodbye and I hang up. I immediately left and went to her apartment.

When I arrived I immediately pin the code and went inside to search for her. I found her sitting with her close eyes and slightly massage her head. I found the broken glass at the floor near to her.

“Baby” immediately called her and went to her side. She weakly looks at me as I hug her. She hugs be back her heads was on my stomach while her hands on my waists. I kiss her head and caress it after.

“Ji, my head hurts.”

“Dee did you already drink some medicines?”

She just shakes her head from left to right. I check her temperature and she was hot.

“Dee you have a fever. Let’s put you to bed so that you can rest.” I just scoop her and went to her bedroom then I slowly lay her. After that I went back to the kitchen to get some medicines and a glass of water then went back to give it to her.

“Baby, drink some medicines.” I help her so sit then give her medicines after that I lay her back to bed. I was going to the kitchen to clean the mess when she holds my hand.

“Please don’t leave me.” She weakly said.

“I won’t leave you. I’m going to clean the mess from the kitchen first then I’ll be back. Now, go to sleep.” I said while caressing her check. She just nods. I kiss her forehead before I went out.

When I’m done cleaning the mess, I went back to her bedroom and found her still wide awake.

“I told you to sleep and why you’re still awake? You need some rest Dee” I said while walking towards her bed.

“I can’t sleep” she whispers I just sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter