Chapter 29

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

It’s been two weeks since I notice that Jiyong was always in deep thoughts or frustrated and sometimes ignoring me. Every time I asked him if he was okay or have a problem at work, he would just only smile at me and assure me that everything was fine. At first, I just ignore it but he’s like that all the time. I don’t know what’s bothering him and it makes me worried.

“YAH!!! PARK SANDARA! YUHOOOOO!” I was startled when someone shouts near me. I look at my side and the evil Mino oppa is grinning at me.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” I angrily said with a slap on his shoulder.

“Ouch! It hurts princess! Aigoooo…. my angelic princess turns to an evil princess. Besides, it’s supposed to be me who’s asking what’s wrong with you.” He teases as he caress his shoulder. I glare at him then sighs.

“Here you go again, you always sighs. Why? Is there a problem? Did you and hyung fight?” I just shake my head.

“Princess tell me? You want me to punch hyung? Even if he’s older than me and were cousins I can still do that for you. You’re like my little sister that I love so much. You know that right? I’ll do everything for you. So princess what’s wrong? Tell oppa what’s bothering you?”

“Oppa we’re fine, no need to worry.”

“Park Sandara” he warns. He knows me very well if I’m telling the truth or not.

“Fine. It’s about Jiyong. Lately he’s always in deep thought and always frustrated. He’s always at his mini office every time he’s home and sometimes he ignores me. I always asked him if he as a problem at work but he’d just told me everything was fine. I’m worried about him oppa.” I told Mino oppa my frustrations toward Jiyong.

“Princess you want me to talk to hyung about your worries?” I just shake my head.

“I sometimes thought that he was cheating on me because he keeps ignoring me. Am I not attractive anymore oppa?” a tear escape at my eyes.

“Aigoo… come here.” I come to him and give me a hug.

“Princess, how can you think about that? Hyung loves you very much. He won’t dare to cheat on you. You’re his precious gem, princess.”

“I know but I can’t help but think about it. What if he realize I’m not attractive anymore that I…” he let go of me and face me.

“Ssshhhh… Princess your talking nonsense.” He said as he wipes my tears.

"You know hyung. As I said hyung won’t do that because he loves you. He don’t want you to get worried or get involved on whatever his problem is right now. Whatever it is he can solve it. I think it’s about his project that they need to establish. He’s just stress at his work. They have a big event to accomplish at the end of this month.” Mino oppa consoles me.

“I hope so oppa.”

“Aish! No need to worry about him. So I need my princess to smile and throw that worries away alright.”

“But…”

“Aish! No buts princess…”

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Yeah Mino oppa was right. I don’t need to worry about him. It’s all about his works; nothing else.

I open my eyes and smiles at him.

“Good… Don’t worry about him. I assure you when his project gets done. He will make it up to you.”

“Okay.” I smiles at him.

“Well I’m planning to go somewhere; you want to come with me?”

“Where to?”

“It’s a secret. So you want to come and have some fun?” I just excitedly nods.

“Oppa let’s go out and have some fun.”

“Yes, your highness!” he said then bows at me. I just laugh at his antics.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

JIYONG’S POV

It almost midnight and I’m still here working. I’m so tired and stress not only for this project but also to Sohee. Since the day she told me that she’s pregnant and I’m the father. I can’t think straight that sometimes it bothers me. I really wanted to have a child but not to Sohee. Not in my wildest dream that Sohee will bear my child. I haven’t told Dara about Sohee’s pregnancy. I don’t know what will happen if Dara knows about Sohee’s pregnancy and besides I’m not yet sure if that child was mine. I’m so confuse on what to do.

“I knew it your still here hyung!” I look at the door and saw Mino. I sigh in relief, I thought it was Sohee.

“What are you doing here?” I said and continue doing my work.

“Special delivery! Coffee for my handsome hyung!” he happily said then put a cup of coffee at my table. The smell was nice and good.

“Thanks.”’ I said and took a little sips. It’s so good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter