Chapter 22

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOHEE’s POV

It’s our first trip here in Japan. Sometimes I’m bothered with oppa’s attitude. He has mood swings when we reach Japan. He become cold to me and sometimes nice. There is one time he already went to the convention where his seminar will be held. I’m so lonely so I called him and we chat for a while he was fine but when I went to the convention to fetch him and have our dinner outside. He’s not in his mood. He’s now cold to me. Every time I cling to him or hold his hand before he was ok with it but that time he will glare at me and got irritated every time I’ll do that.

We have a cold dinner that night but when we reach home he’s now a good husband to me. I didn’t get him sometimes. Tomorrow was our last day here in Japan. He’s free this afternoon so I wanted that oppa and I will roam around the place.

I was waiting for him until his seminar ended.

“JI oppa?!” I wave and widely smile at him when I spotted him. He sighs and slowly walks towards me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Oppa let’s eat lunch then after that why don’t we explore Japan?” I excitedly said.

“Sohee, I plan to have my rest this afternoon. I’m so tired.” He tiredly said.

“Oppa you promise me we will spent this afternoon exploring Japan. This afternoon was the only vacant time for you. Tomorrow will be our last day here and you have a whole day meeting with the boards! We don’t have other time but only today!” I whine.

He just ignores me and started to walk. He’s always like this ignoring me every time I asked him to stroll around but when we were in our hotel he will always promise me to spend time with me after his seminar but it never happens.

I angrily run towards him and stop his track. I face him.

“Why you’re like this oppa? Since we reach here you treated me like a no body but when we where alone at the hotel you were sweet and kind to me. I don’t understand your mood swing oppa!” I angrily snap and my eyes were misty. He blankly looks at me then he sighs.

“I’m sorry Sohee. I’m just tired. Fine if you really insist to stroll around then I’ll accompany you.” he said. I widely smile at him and tightly embrace him.

“Thank you oppa!” I exclaim. I cling to his arm. He was going to remove my arms around him but stop himself and sigh. He just looks at me.

“is there something wrong oppa?” I asked.

“No, let’s go” he said and pats my head. I smile at him as we walk out.

After our lunch we went to different places here. We enjoy ourselves but sometimes oppa will got annoyed to me but I just ignore it. Well I’m used to his annoyed face before.

After our long adventure we went back to the hotel. Once when we were arrived oppa was looking somewhere and always check the time.

“Oppa? Is their something wrong?” I asked

“No, let’s go. I want to rest. I’m so tired and I have an early meeting tomorrow.” He said.

We were now inside in our suit. He immediately when to the couch and tiredly sit. He pulls his phone in his pocket then texting someone.

“Who were you texting oppa?” I asked.

“Just my secretary I need to confirm something about tomorrows meeting with the boards.” He said while focusing in his phone.

“Okay, I’ll just change first and take a shower.” I said. He just nods not looking at me. I went inside our bedroom and do my business.

When I’m done I was expecting Jiyong oppa was inside the bedroom and waiting for me to finish my shower but I didn’t saw him. I went out and saw him at the balcony talking someone at his phone. He’s back was facing me. I was going to back hug him but I stop when I heard him call the name that I hate the most.

“Dara, I promise you remember?” he said then he chuckles.

“Yeah, I know baby girl but you know I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter