Chapter 14.2

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST 1.2

I know in the first place that our relationship was a big mistake. I really didn’t except that I fall hard to my cousin. I know that my feeling for him was a mistake. I tried my best to stop what I felt for him but the feeling was too strong that I can’t control it anymore. It’s hard to be in one sided love especially if that person was your cousin.

Jiyong was really a nice person it’s not hard to fell in love with him. I ready to give up when Ji oppa confess to me when we reach high school. Of course, I reject him even if I love him but it still wrong because we’re cousins! After that incident I avoided him but he was so stubborn and continues to secretly court me.

My friends knew about Ji courting me. They always told me to accept him and who cares about the people around us! But I care! I don’t want my family hates me and it’s still wrong. So, every time he comes I avoided him until he got an accident. He got drown at their pool. I thought Ji will die. We’re all relief when the doctor said he’s already safe.

After that incident I accepted Ji. I can’t lose him and I don’t care what will happen in the future as long as Ji is at my side. Only my friends knew about us. Until Yoochun oppa notice something about Ji and I.

I was at our study room smiling like an idiot while replying to Ji’s message when Yoochun oppa approach me.

“Sandara, can I talk to you?” he seriously said.

I got nervous, oppa only called my full name if he’s angry. What did I do wrong?

“Of course, oppa.” I said

“Let’s talk outside and no phone Sandara.”

He furiously said specifically the word no phone then walks away. I just gulp from nervousness. I turn off my phone before I leave my room.

I anxiously approach Yoochun oppa when I saw him at the garden sitting at the bench.

“Op—oppa…”

He just pats his side, not facing me, indicating for me to sit beside him.

We just silently sit until oppa broke the silence.

“I just notice that you and Jiyong were always out. Is there something that I didn’t know? What’s going on huh?”

I’m shock at oppa’s question. Did he know something about us?

“Op—oppa… we didn’t do anything wrong… ummmm… we just always hung out with our… with our… friends! Yes, with our friends!” I got panic and I don’t know what to say.

“Don’t you dare lie to me, Sandara?” He furiously faces me.

“I’m telling you the truth oppa.” I whisper and bow my head.

I’m afraid to see oppa especially when his angry. And also, I don’t want him to see my eyes he can directly distinguish that I’m lying.

“We just hung out with our friends. Is it wrong to spend time with them? Besides, you’re always busy at school that you don’t have time to spend it with me.”

Well it was the truth because oppa was so busy he spends less time with me. I only heard a sigh of him to calm himself.

“I’m sorry princess…” he’s not mad at me anymore. I sigh.

“I just notice that the two of you were got closer that sometimes I thought there is something between the two of you.” He sincerely said.

“Oppa! What are you talking about? Me and Jiyong? Oppa we’re cousins!” I snap but deep inside I’m so nervous.

“I know… I know…” he sighs

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry for thinking about it.” I just hug him and told him its okay.

“Staring from now… I’m going to spend more time with you.”

“Promise?” I widely smile at him

“Promise”

I thought my greatest secret got busted by oppa.

I told Jiyong about it and we decided to lessen our time spending together outside. So that oppa won’t get suspicious.

I really thought it’s only Yoochun oppa notice about us but I’m wrong because Aunt Jihyun also.

“What? You told Uncle Yongwoo about us?” I widen my eyes in shock. I got panic what if he’s going to tell my parents! It will be a big chaos to our family. While I was panicking Ji just only laugh at me. I just glare at him.

“Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?” I raise my eyebrows at him. He just grabs my hand and caresses it.

“Your reaction was so funny… Sorry…hehehe…” I just slap his arm.

“YAH! BE SERIOUS!” he just kiss me and wink.

“Don’t worry about appa… He gave his blessing to us…” he smiles. I got confuse at what I’ve heard.

“Rea-ally?” he just nods.

“He told me he’s going to help me to win your heart.” He said then winks

Uncle approve to our relationship? Why would Uncle agree us to be a couple? We’re cousins! I find it odd.

“Oh… what’s with that frown Dee?”

“I find it strange that Uncle Yongwoo gave his blessing to us immediately.”

“Yeah your right I find it odd also in the first place but he just only told me not to worry and just follow my heart.” I lean my head on his shoulder. He was still holding my hand as were while watching the fountain. We were at the park spending some time together.

“Ji what will happen to us when my parents and your mom know about us? Or the worst Uncle was not serious when he told you that. What if he thinks you’re just kidding or yo-“Ji cups my face then faces him.

“Dee stops worrying too much. Whatever will happen we’re going to face it together. Besides appa is at our side and I can feel it he has plan for us.” I just sigh.

“Well Ji I’m afraid of what will happen for us in the future.” I whisper. He just kiss my forehead and embraces me.

“Don’t be… I promise I won’t give up on us. It’s better for me to die than to give up on you. I love you Dee”

“I love you too Ji”

“Everything will be fine…”

We were heading to the Kwon’s residence. Ji oppa wants me to come to their home to let me see his new collection of shoes and clothes. We were laughing going inside with our hands lock when Aunt Jihyun welcomes us. I immediately let go of Ji’s hands. Ji went to Aunt Jihyun and kiss her cheeks as I did the same.

“Dara… I believe it’s already late at night and you’re here?” she raises her eyebrow at me.

“Mom… I asked her to stay here for tonight and I ask permission also to Aunt Soomi and Uncle Junho and they agreed. Besides she’s a family so she’s so welcome here.” Ji said. He holds my hand and excitedly grabs me going to his room but Aunt Jihyun stops us.

“Jiyong… Can I talk to Sandara for a while?” she blankly stares at me.

“Of course aunt” I said.

“Okay. I’ll wait for you at my room then. I’ll just ready the new clothes and shoes that I brought.” I just nod. He went upstairs.

“Follow me.”

I follow her until we reach at the mini office were uncle do his work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter