Chapter 8

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was the day that I’ve been waiting for a time with Ji. I’m busy preparing when someone hugs me. I just smile and giggle.

“Excited for today’s getaway?” he said and kiss my head. I just excitedly nod.

I stop preparing when I heard his sigh and his head on my shoulder. I turn around to face him. He put his arms on my waist and tiredly looks at me.

“You look tired.” I said as I caress his cheeks. He shakes his head telling me his not then smile. I just worriedly look at him.

“Ji… just tell me if you’re tired we can can…” he just kiss me to stop whatever I’m going to say.

“Baby, I’m fine there is nothing to worry about. Besides we already talk about this yesterday.”

 I just glare at him not believing him. I know he was tired because their most awaited event was successfully done yesterday. I told him that he needs to have his rest first today and where going to Jeju tomorrow but he stubbornly said no. Well I don’t have a choice but to agree than to have a fight with him. 

“What a stubborn big baby I have.” All I can do was sighs and pout he just.

“Go back in preparing whatever you’re preparing right now. In a few minutes where going.” I just excitedly nod.

==================

***JI POV***

I was busily playing games on my phone while waiting for her when my phone rings. I look the caller ID and it’s no other than the brat. I take a deep breath and start an act.

“YAH! WHOEVER YOU ARE GIVE ME A VALID REASON FOR YOU TO DISTURDED MY SLEEP?” I angrily said pretending I didn’t know the caller and just woke up.

“Oh! Jiyong dear I’m sorry… I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep.” I just frown and look at the caller ID it was Sohee but the voice was not her.

“Whose this?” I asked

 “Sohee’s mom” !

“Mrs. Ahn I’m sorry for shouting you.” I politely said

“It’s okay Jiyong besides it’s my fault I called you this early and how many times I told you to call me Aunty?” Aish! I roll my eyes.

“Why did you call… Aunty?”

“It’s about Sohee… “

~Aish! What did that brat do again! ~ I annoyingly mess my hair.

“She’s made a fuss when she found out your going to Jeju by yourself without her for a vacation.”

~I have a bad feeling about this~

“JIyong I know you want to be alone in your vacation but… can you bring Sohee with you? Uummm… Can you dear?” she’s begging me.

No way would I allow that! This is my vacation with Dee and no one can stop that!

“Aunty… I’m sorry but I can’t. You know your daughter. She can only ruin my vacation and she won’t allow me to rest.” I politely said but deep inside I want to shout at her.

“I know you’re going to tell me that... I think I don’t have a choice but to blackmail you.”

~What the hell! She’s going to blackmail me! ~

“What you mean?” I bitterly ask

“Chose you’re going to Jeju with Sohee or all of us will come with you?”

“All of us?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Yes! Sohee, Me and your Mom with come with you… I already said this plan to your mom and she said yes…” WTH! I’M GOING TO KILL HER! NO! ALL OF THEM!!

“Now decide Jiyong..” NOOOOOOO! F***K!

“JIYONG OPPA…. *sob* PLEASE LET ME COME WITH YOU OPPA! *sob* I MISS YOU OPPA!!!....”  

“Yah! Sohee please be a woman and not a child?” I anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter