Chapter 11

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Madam Kwon, Young Master Jiyong is at YG Club right now together with his friends.”

“How about Sohee and Sandara?” I asked one of my men.

I asked them to trail my son to his whereabouts especially in his Jeju vacation because I find something’s not right. My men reported to me that he’s with Sandara in a small village away from Seoul. That’s why I know where they are.

“Miss Sohee was in Ahn’s residence while Young Lady Sandara was also at the YG Club with her friends.”

“So, that means Jiyong and Sandara were together right now?” I frown.

“Yes, Madam Kwon, but according to one of my men. They didn’t plan to see each other it was a coincidence that they came to the same club. Young Lady Sandara’s friends suggested to kill time at YG Club especially it was owned by Young Lady Sandara’s cousin. While Young Master Jiyong’s friends came to his office and suggested to have fun at the YG Club. “

“So, it was a plan to their friends to meet at that club so that my son and Sandara will meet each other?” my men just only shake his head.

“I don’t think so Madam Kwon because their friends didn’t know each other.”

“How come Jiyong and Sandara were together right now?”

“According to one of my men, Young Lady Sandara saw Young Master Jiyong and she trail him then invaded their private room.”

I just nod my head in understanding. I stand up and face the window at my office.

“You may go but still continue watching them especially the two”

“Yes, Madam Kwon” he said then left the room.

I just chuckle when I remember the past.

“Sandara my niece…” I said as I grip my first annoyingly.

==========

SANDARA's POV

I ended my story. Ji carelessly hold my hand as he smiles at me. I just smile back at him. I nervously look at his friends they just only blankly stare at me. I don’t know what was on their mind. Did they understand our situation or not? I badly want to know their thoughts about us.

“YAH! Would you stop staring at my girl like that?” Ji annoyingly snaps at his friends.

His friends simultaneously blink their eyes as they look at the ceiling together. I just amusingly look at them.

“Your friends were weird.” I chuckle while Ji face palm himself. After a while they speak.

“Wow! I didn’t know what to say Ji.” TOP said

“You’re love story was so complicated but I adore you two. Your relationship got stronger each day. If I were at your shoes I already give up long time ago. It’s not easy.” TOP continues and everybody agrees.

“Now that you know the truth… I really hope you guys will accept Dara for me.” Ji said.

“Of course, Ji… besides she is way better than Sohee…” Taeyang said then wink at him.

“I agree Jiyong hyung I vote for you two!” Daesung happily said. Ji and I just smile at him.

“But Dara noona in case you plan to break up with Jiyong hyung don’t hesitate to come to me and I’m willing to accept you heartily!” Seungri dreamingly said.

“YAH! LEE SEUNGRI!” Ji shouts then smack his head annoyingly. All of us just laugh at them.

We were having a good time. I’m so thankful that they support our relationship. His friends were so fun to be with just like my sisters. I just widen my eyes when I remember something.

“OMO!” They worriedly look at me. I nervously face Ji.

“Ji, I forgot my friends!” I stand up and ready to run going back to my friends when Ji hold my wrist to stop me then smirk at me. I frown at him.

-----

JIYONG’s POV

We were having a good time when Dara fright. We just worriedly look at her. She nervously looks at me.

“Ji, I forgot my friends!” she stands up and ready to run when I hold her wrist to stop her then smirk at her. She only frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter