Chapter 6

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was soundlessly sleeping when someone shakes me.

“Princess wake up already!” I just roll at the other side and continue to sleep but he still shakes me this time it’s hard and fast. I frustratingly sit up and grab my pillow to hit him repeatedly.

“Yah! Stop it!” I just continue hitting him hard!

“Who told you to disturb my beauty rest?” I angrily shout at him still hitting him with my poor pillow. He grabs it and throws it at the near couch. But I didn’t stop instead I slap his arm.

“Ouch! Stop it! It hurts you know.” I stop and glare at him.

“That’s what you get in disturbing my sleep!” he caresses his arm where I hit him and chuckle at me.

“You still have the guts to laugh at me?” I’m going to smack him but he catches my hand.

“Okay. I’m sorry princess.” He sincerely said. I only pout at him.  

“Now that you’re already wake up. You need to prepare yourself.” He said

“And where are we going?” I asked he smile and kiss my forehead.

“Somewhere, I miss my sister so much that’s why I want to spend this day with her.” I happily smile and hug him.

“I miss you too oppa. Just give me an hour to prepare myself.” He just nods and kiss my head.

“Good, I’m going to wait for you downstairs.” I nods and dash towards my bathroom.

----------------

I put some make up before I when downstairs. I check myself for the last time and smile at my refection. I get my bag and went downstairs. I saw my brother angrily talking someone at his phone. I worriedly approach him then slightly tap his shoulder. He looks at me and calmly sighs before he ended the call.

“Who was that?” I worriedly asked.

“No need to worry princess. There is some problem at the company but I can solve it.” He said then hugs me I just hugs him back.

“Oppa are you sure that everything was fine? If you want we can cancel today so that you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter