Chapter 35

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dara was in her second trimester and her mood swings were getting worst. I'm almost getting bald fron frustation because of her multiple attitutes that I can't handle.

Dealing with her mood swings was hell to me like today. She's been crying for hours so hard that I can't make her calm down! She was happily watching movies earlier before I left for my meeting. When I came back I panic when I saw her crying. I asked why and she told me she heard Jiyong's name mentioned in the movie she's watching! Of all names in this world why did they choose that 's name?!

"For goodness sake Dara! Please calm down! Stop crying already; it's not good for you and the baby!"

"Calm down? It's been two months oppa! TWO MONTHS! And until now I still haven't seen him! Doesn't he miss me? Is he really the father that's why he choose not to look for me? How about us oppa?! He still doesn't even know about the baby!" She shouts in fustration!

"Dara why don't you forget him? We don't need him! I can take care the both of you." I console her but it makes her cry hard.

"Aish! Kwon Jiyong you jerk! Don't let me see you or else I'm gonna kill you! That f**ktard!" I boost in anger.

"Hyung what happened?" Someone worriedly asked.

"Thank goodness you're here! Calm this big baby of ours! She's been crying for so long! She won't stop!" I give up.

"Aigooo hyung..." He shakes his head and smile at me before going towards the crying Dara.

"Hey! Big baby what's wrong? MMmmm?" He said while he gathers Dara to his embrace.

"Stop crying already, what do you want? I'll buy it for you?" He asked while caressing her hair. Dara looks at him then immediately wipes her eyes.

"Sukie oppa! I want ice cream!" Dara said excitedly!

I look at her dumbfolded! Earlier she won't stop nagging and crying at me but when he comes, her attitute changed! Unbelieveable!

"Yah! Park Sandara! If an ice cream can make you stop crying, why didn't you tell me earlier! You crazy big baby!" I angrily said.

"Beacuse you're not Sukie oppa! I only want Sukie oppa to buy me ice cream!" She retort then glares at me. I sigh and raise both my arms in surrender while Sukie laughs.

"Hyung, I'll just buy some ice cream." He said. I only nod.

"Big baby Dee, you want to come?" The big baby just nods happily then claps her hands like a child! I can only roll my eyes!

"Hyung, we're going." He said and assists my princess.

"You already know the dos and don'ts right?" I asked. He laughs and nods.

"Good! Now go!" I said. They said their goodbyes and left.

If only my sister isn't head over heels with Jiyong. I'll make sure the two of them will be together. I never thought they'll be close to each other. My princess loath him so much. He was a die hard suitor of her before. He never gives up on co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter