Chapter 37

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was wondering around. Don’t know where to go. I didn’t notice I’m standing at Dara’s work place. I was excited to see her earlier. I wanted to surprise her but I’m the one who got surprised. I about to go inside when I saw her dragging someone. I got curious so I followed them. They went to a restaurant and I was shocked when the waitress welcomes them. She’s got married? I can’t believe on what I just heard. I sat not too far from them and observe them. I can’t help but feel hurt and betrayed. Am I too late? I shake my head and think of other possibilities. What if hyung forced her to marry that guy. I got furious and can’t think straight. I wanted to approach them. I wanted to punch that man and take Dara away from him but she looks so happy with him. Did she move on already? Has she given up on us? It took me so long to find her due to many obstacles. Why can’t we be together? Why?! I can’t bear to look at them acting so sweet so I went out.

I sigh, remembering the scenario earlier it makes my heart ache so much. I glance at the café and silently turn to walk away until someone calls me.

“Jiyong?” I stop my track. When I heard that angelic voice. The voice I miss so damn much!

“Ji? Kwon Jiyong?” I wanted to reach out to her but I can’t move.

“Ji! You’re here! You finally found us!” she said then hugs me from behind, crying. I think I got paralyze for I can’t move I wanted to turn around and hugs her back.

Damn! I really miss her. It’ been 5 months that I haven’t seen her. And it kills me every day not to see her. I close my eyes and held her hands around me and savor this moment of seeing her for a long time. Then the event earlier snaps in me. I release her hug from me and sadly look at her. The next thing happens, we’re inside the church facing the altar. I don’t know what’s on my mind that I brought her here but there is one thing my heart, mind and soul wants, her. I gonna make her mine no matter what! She’s mine!

“Ji what are we doing here?” she asks confusedly.

I hug her and kiss her forehead.

“Baby I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry it took me so long to find you. Sorry Dee. I’m so sorry baby! But I can’t give you up. I love you so damn much” I said

“Ji— “

I kiss her lips to silence her and face her looking sincerely at her beautiful eyes.

“File a divorce and marry me.” I said and hugs her tightly like my life depends on her. She looks at me confusedly.

“What are you talking about? What div— “I hush her.

I reach my pocket and pulled out the ring. I kneel my one leg down and about to propose but froze in shock when I saw her baby bump. I just notice it now. Why didn’t I notice it earlier?

“Yo-u’re pre-preg-nant?” I asked with a trembling voice and she happily nods at me.

“No!” I disagree. She shockingly looks at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter