Chapter 17

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was preparing myself going to work. I’m so excited today I decided to visit oppa at lunch and told him the greatest news. I was happily humming when mom enters my room.

“Oh~ my lovely daughter has a good morning care to tell me why you’re this gloomy? Is there a special event today?” Mom warmly smiles.

“No, mom I’m always like this.” I shyly said then look at the mirror to check myself.

“Well dear… can you accompany me to a charity event that I’m attending? I already told your dad about this and he agreed but I want to ask you if you want to accompany me. But if you don’t want to its okay dear.” Mom said.

“I also asked your father if you have many things to do at work but he told me no. So, I assume you can spend this day with me?” mom hopefully asked. Well I don’t have a heart to say no to my mom so I agreed. I think it’s not yet time for me to tell oppa about the good news.

“Of course, mom!” I exclaim

“thanks, dear.” Mom happily said and hugs me.

We were now at the charity event mom told me. It was a musical event for the street children we were at the middle of the event when I felt something not good.

“Mom I’m going to the restroom.” I whisper. She just nods.

I directly went to the restroom and went inside the last cubicle to vomit. When I’m done I went out to wash my hands but I saw mom staring at me through the mirror.

I slowly went to the sink and wash my hands.

“Let’s talk when we went home.” Mom seriously said then went out. I nervously look at the door. Did she hear me vomiting? Could she know my condition?

After the event we directly went home. Mom told me when dad comes home we will talk something important. I just nod and went straight to my room. I change my cloths then take a rest. In a few hours the maid woke me up telling me dinner’s ready. I went down. My parents were already there then we silently eat. After our dinner mom told us that we have a private talk at the mini office.

We were silently sitting when Dad clears his throat.

“Okay, what is this important talk were you telling me Soomi?” dad asked but mom just stare at me. I’m not comfortable at mom’s stare at me. Dad just look at us.

“What’s going on?” dad confusedly said.

“Tell us the truth Dara… Are you pregnant?” mom said while dad and I widen our eyes in shock. Dad look at me then to mom. I nervously look at them.

“So-soomi… Our daughter can’t be pregnant right Dara?” He confusedly said. I just bow my head in shame I don’t know what to say.

“So, my thoughts were right!” Mom snaps.

“How could you say that? How sure you are? It’s because she didn’t answer you assume she is?” Dad asked

“I saw some signs to her. I notice she’s always tired and hungry. At first, I thought it’s because of her work but my feeling got worst when she got dizzy these past days and she don’t like the smell of her favorite food. I always told myself that I’m wrong that she was sick or not feeling well until she vomits earlier. Now, I’m so sure that she is!” mom explained. I didn’t know mom notice it all.

“Is it true Dara? I want to hear it from you yourself.” Dad seriously said.

“Dara?” I just nod at him.

“Dara! we still haven’t forgiven you about keeping your relationship with Jiyong and now this?!” Mom angrily said.

“I’m so-sorry…Mom, Dad I’m sorry… sorry…” I sincerely said. my eyes were now misty. I tried to hold myself from crying.

“How could you do this to us?” Mom said while dad blankly look at me.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” I can’t hold it anymore my tears were now flowing from my eyes.

“Sorry? Is your sorry can solve the mess you enter?” I really don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to hurt them.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“But you did!”

“I’m sorrryyy….” I sob.

“Stop crying! Your tears won’t solve this mess you made!” I startled when mom madly shouts at me.

“Soomi! Calm down… your anger also won’t solve the problem either.” Dad calmly said as he makes mom to calm down. Mom take a deep breath to calm herself. I just silently crying. I hurt them again.

“Dara, when did it happen?” Dad asked

“Before my graduation…” I whisper

“Before your graduation? You didn’t come out home that time.” Mom said.

“I sneak out at night…”

“You what?! PARK SANDARA!”

“Soomi stop shouting to your daughter!” dad snaps.

“How could I not? I can’t believe your daughter did that! You hurt our feelings Dara! Why? Why did you do that?” mom painfully said.

“Mom I’m sorry… I just love him mom… I love Jiyong…” I said while my tears flowing nonstop from my eyes.

“Why can’t you tell us about your love to Jiyong?!” I just silently cried.

“ANSWER ME!”

“Because I’m afraid mom! I’m afraid you’re going to do something to broke us apart because I know our love is a big NO!” I snap. Dad just close his eyes while mom tried to calm herself.

“Mom… Dad… I’m sorry…” I sincerely said. It’s so painful to see my parents were deeply hurt.

“What’s done is done. We can’t do anything about it. Dara calm yourself it’s not good for your baby. Stop crying.” Dad said as I tried to calm myself and wipe my tears.

“So, what’s your plan?” Dad asked

“I’m going to tell Jiyong about my pregnancy.” Dad nods while mom look at me.

“Dara, you know that Jiyong’s going to marry Sohee two week from now. Jiyong can’t back out to that wedding especially if he will be dealing with his mom. You know your Aunt Jihyun she won’t let that to happen.” Dad worriedly said.

“I know dad… that’s why we have a plan…” I murmur.

“I have a bad feeling of that plan Sandara.” Mom said trying her best not to get mad. Dad just glare at her.

“Dara tell us what’s that plan.” I’m afraid on what will be their reaction but I have to tell them the truth.

“We plan to get married as the same day of their wedding day with Sohee with the help of our friends.” I tightly close my eyes and ready to their scolding. My heart was beating so fast. I was waiting for their outburst but it never comes.

“Dara look at us.” Dad said. I slowly look at them. Mom was so furious and Dad was hurt.

“How can you decide that own your own without our consent? Dara, we are your parents. We have the right to know everything’s happening to you.” Dad sadly look at me.

“When are you going to tell this everything to us?” mom asked. I just keep my mouth shut.

“You don’t have a plan on telling us?” I just bow my head.

“Dara, did you think of us when you decide that? Do you think of us on what we’re going to feel about it? Dara, what are we to you Dara?” mom can’t take it anymore and she burst in crying. Dad can only comfort her. I can’t bear so see my parents hurting like this.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry… Mom, Dad I’m sorry for not telling this. I’m sorry for being selfish not knowing what you feel. I’m sorry… I’m so sorry to hurt you mom and dad. I’m sorry…” I’m now sobbing knowing that I deeply hurt them.

“Dara go upstairs and take a rest. Me and your mom will have a talk.” Dad said not looking at me. I don’t have a choice to leave the room and went to my room and sob.

------------------------------

PARK’s POV

“How could our daughter do this to us?” Mrs. Park asked while her husband just caress her arms to calm her.

“Soomi, we already know this well come especially on what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter