Chapter 12

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’s POV

I was so stressed over these past weeks especially when my mother told me that my wedding with Sohee would be 2 months from now.

They were busily preparing and Sohee was so excited. I haven’t told Dara about the upcoming wedding. I don’t know how I’m going tell her. I’ve done everything to prevent the wedding but my mom insist that it was the right time.

I really don’t know what to do. I always talk to Dara through phone calls sometimes we meet each other on our vacant time. I always plan to tell her about my upcoming wedding but every time I saw her smile or heard her laughter. Everything I've plan to tell her were gone. I don’t have some guts to tell her. I don’t want to wipe her angelic smile on her face or her bubbly laughter. I don’t want her to get worried.

“Jiyong oppa? Are you alright? You didn’t touch your food and you’re spacing out.” Sohee said with concern.

We were dinning out and I don’t have an appetite to eat.

“I’m just tired Sohee just finish your food. I want to go home and take my rest.” I tiredly said.

“But oppa can you eat just a little?” she said but I just shake my head. She sighs and continue eating.

I’m waiting for her so finish eating when my phone rings. I saw the caller ID “HYUNG 1st” it was my baby girl. I change her caller id to Hyung 1st in case someone will interfere my phone. I just sigh and excuse myself.

“Baby, where are you right now?” she immediately asks as I answer the call. All the negative vibes in my body vanished when I heard her voice.

“Hi baby, you really ask that question? Of course, in your heart.” I tease.

“Aigoo… Stop your cheesiness and tell me where are you now?” she giggles.

“I’m at the restaurant with Sohee. It was mom’s idea to have a dinner with her.”

“Oh… is that so… so I disturb your dinner with her…” she sadly said.

“Baby, of course not. I didn’t eat dinner right now. I don’t have an appetite to eat and I’m so tired. I’ll just wait for Sohee to finish her dinner then I’m going to take her home afterwards.” I said while watching Sohee just to make sure she won’t sneak around me.

“Ji, you must eat something even just a little.” She worriedly said.

“Nah… I’m fine… don’t need to worry.”

“Jiyong?”

“Mmmmm…”

“Can spend your night here?” She whispers.

“Mmmm… Let me think.” I smirk

“Just please baby boy… spend your night here…with a cute pouty lips and puppy eyes…” she pleadingly said. I just chuckle.

“Aigoo… I’m going to spend my night their if only we’re going to start making babies.” I seriously said then smirk.

“YAH! You ert!” I just laugh.

“So, what’s your decision baby?” I tease. I know she was blushing right now.

“What time you’ll be here?” she asks. I frown.

“How can you be so sure that I’ll be coming there?” I challenge. There was a bit silence until she gulps.

“Baby?”

“DEAL!” she said. I just frown.

“Deal? What deal?”

“YAH! Don’t pretend that you didn’t get it ert!” she angrily said.

“Well to tell you missy. I really didn’t get it.”

“We’re going to make a baby if you’ll come here! So, come here arasso? Bye” then she hangs up. I just stare at my phone and try to register what she said a while ago. She spoke so fast that it’s hard for me to catch it up.

When everything was clear to me I just smirk excitedly.

Well bring it on baby girl. Wait for me!

I went back to where Sohee is. She still not done.

“Who called you?” She asks when I arrive.

“Top hyung, he wants me to meet them at his apartment boys bonding.” I blankly said

“Ohhh… so you’re coming?” She asks then sip her wine. I just nod.

My phone beeps indicating that I have a message. I pull out my phone and read the message.

From: Hyung 1st

8pm sharp! I’ll be waiting for you my y baby boy… (^_*)

Love you <3

I check the time and it’s 7:10pm…

Aigoo this girl really… I just chuckle inside with a poker face so Sohee won’t notice something suspicious.

-----

SANDARA’s POV

Aigoo… why did I do that?

We’re going to make a baby….

A baby…

Baby…

Aish! I was blushing and grinning like an idiot when I remember our conversation. Of course, we have to do it you know to make a baby. Kyah!!! I’m giggling from too much excitement. Kekekekeke…

I want to surprise Ji. I prepare a romantic date for the two of us. I really plan this before but he was so busy so I ask his schedule and he said he doesn’t have a hectic schedule for this month. I want to make him happy even for a simple event like this. I look around and everything was perfect.

(guys just imagine that the setting looked like this. Hehehehehe….)


                                       

(When you enter the apartment the first thing you see is the candle lights at the side and rose petals at the center. When you reach the living room you can see the like a home-made tent (see 2nd picture) and the surroundings was (see 3rd picture) with harmonious music.)

I check the time and it’s still 7pm. I’ll just prepare myself and wait for him to arrive. I double check everything if there is something that I missed. When everything’s clear I texted Jiyong then I went to my room to prepare myself.

A simple outfit will do. I wear my white t-shirt and my pants and my sneakers. I just let me hair down and a little make up. I look at the mirror and smile at myself.

“Dara-yah you’re so pretty! Kekekeke….” I told myself as I giggle. I check my phone if Jiyong texted me and he did. He told me he will be late for a few minutes. I check the time and it’s already 8pm.

I went out of my room and start lighting the candles then I’ll wait for Ji to arrive.

I check the time and it’s already 8:30 and he still haven’t arrived. Well he told me he will be late so I’ll just patiently waiting for him. I got worry for him he still hasn’t arrive.

I already texted him where he is but he hasn’t reply for my messages. I check the time and it’s already 9:30pm. I look at the window to check for him to arrive. I already send hundreds of messages telling him where he is but I got no reply from him. I tried to call him but he didn’t pick up.

I just told myself that he just did something important and he will come. I know Ji if he told me he will come he will come no matter how busy he was but if he can’t he will text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter