Chapter 19

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong hyung! It’s already time for your wedding.” Dae said.

“Bro are you sure about this?” Taeyang asked. I just stare at him while drinking my alcohol.

“Hyung if you change your mind just tell us. We’re here to the rescue!” Serungri said then wink at me. I chuckle.

“Don’t worry I know what I’m doing.” I said

“Jiyong until now I don’t understand why you have to do this? It will make more complicated.” Top hyung worriedly said. Everybody agreed.

“Guys, thanks for the concern but what as I said. I know what I’m doing.” I said then empty my drink. They just sigh for my stubbornness.

“Okay, so let’s go?” I just nod

Today is my worst nightmare marrying Sohee but I think it’s really my fate to marry her huh! But what can I do? I really have to do this. I never image myself marrying Sohee but it’s happening right now. I just chuckle. Well I don’t have a choice but to do this.

The wedding ceremony start but I’m not focus in this wedding ceremony. I have so many thoughts comes to my mind that’s more important than this stupid wedding.

I snap from my thoughts when someone nudge me. I look at the culprit. Sohee glares at me. I confusedly mouthed her “What?” she pointed at the priest. The priest with the weird mustache amusingly shakes his head on me. I glare at him. He just chuckles and smile.

“I asked you again. Kwon Jiyong will you accept Ahn Sohee to be your beloved wife?”

I look at Sohee she was smiling genuinely at me then to my mom. She smiley nod at me encouraging to say my I do. I look at my best buddies but they were sadly look at me. I close my eyes and imagine Dara. Imaging that it was Dara that I’m marrying right now and not Sohee but when I open my eyes. Sohee’s face welcomes me.

“I… I…” I can hear murmurs from the guest. The priest clears his throat and playfully raises his eyebrows with his wired smile. I glare at him to stop thankfully nobody notice him. I really regret why I chose him to be our priest.

“I… I do!” I said. He chuckles and the ceremony continues until

“You may now kiss the witch.” Everybody gasp on what the priest said. I just facepalm myself while Sohee glares at him.

“Opppss… I’m sorry… I mean you may now kiss the BRIDE!” he playfully said.

Sohee excitedly faces me. I look at my buddies they were looking somewhere. I just sigh and peck her lips. Sohee disappointingly look at me. Well I don’t care if she’s disappointed to my kiss. Everybody was clapping as we face them. I look at my buddies again. I scowl when I saw them. Seungri was acting like he was about to vomit while Taeyang rubs his back while laughing. Daesung innocently cover his eyes. While Top hyung disgustingly look at us like it was the worst thing he saw. I roll my eyes on them.

This day was so tiring. After the celebration we immediately went to our room in this hotel. I’m so tired and exhausted and I have to wake up early tomorrow because Sohee and I will go to Jeju for our honeymoon. Speaking of Jeju I’m very excited about it. I can’t wait for our one week stay there it will be fun!

I’m going to sleep when Sohee kiss my checks.

“Oppa… it’s our first night as husband and wife.” She said.

“And so? What about it?” I said.

“Well ummm... we’re going to do it.” She shyly giggles and I blankly look at her.

“What are you talking about?” I said pretending not knowing what she meant. Well she was already lucky that I peck her but that’s enough.

“Yah! Oppa you know it!” she said.

“I don’t know what are you talking about. Let’s sleep already Sohee I’m so tired and sleepy besides we have to wake up early for our trip.” I said then close my eyes.

“But oppa! It’s our first night we should do something! Don’t sleep oppa!” she childishly said as she shakes my body.

“I said sleep!” I annoyingly said she shut shut. I turn my back at her and close my eyes to sleep. I can her murmurs from her but I ignore her until I fall asleep.

==================

DARA’S POV

“Dara dear are you sure your fine to stay here alone in Jeju?” mom worriedly asked me.

“I’m fine here mom don’t worry beside someone will take care of me here.” I said.

“Princess if there is something bad happen don’t hesitate to call us okay.” Dad said. I nod at them.

“Don’t worry mom and dad I’ll be fine.” I said

“Okay we have to go. Take care while staying here okay?” Mom said and hugs me. I hug her back and kiss her check. Dad pats my shoulder and smile at me. I hug him also and kiss his check.

“If you need something just call us okay?” she said as we walk towards the door.

“Yes mom.” I said.

We bid goodbye before they leave. I roam my eyes at the house. My parents rent this house for me to stay here. This house was near the beach. They know I love beaches and I’m so thankful to them that they let me stay here. I chuckle as I imagine what will happen for this week.

I was busy arranging my things until my stomach growls. I stop and rubs my flat tummy.

“Aish! Baby your hungry again? I just eat awhile ago. Let’s see what food we have here.” I went to the kitchen and find something delicious but there’s no food that can make me drools.

I pout. I’m lazy to cook something but I don’t have a choice but to cook food to feed my little baby. I lazily get the ingredients I needed and start to cook until someone knocks at my door. I chuckle knowing who is it.

I excitedly went to the door and open it. I widely smile when I saw him then immediately hug him tightly.

“Aish! You really miss me that much?” he chuckles when I nod.

“Oppa it’s good to know you’re here already!” I happily said and playfully smile at him.

“Oh no! I know that smile! You want something from me.” he said. I shyly look at him with my puppy eyes.

“Ais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter