Chapter 5

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ji POV*

“Good job, meeting’s over.” I announce then smile to them.

This coming Sunday is the day that we were waiting for I hope our event will be successful. Everyone was already out except me. I was still in the conference taking some rest a little bit.  

“JIYONG!” someone happily shouted, I heave a sigh. Here she is!

“What you want Sohee?” I ask not looking at her. She grabs a chair then sits beside me and encircles her hands on my waist.

“Well your meeting was over and it’s already 5 work hour is over so let’s go somewhere then have dinner outside?” I just shake my head telling that I can’t.

“Why? You don’t have any appointment and..”

“I have other plans Sohee. Remember a friend that called me who wanted to meet me? We’ll go out with our other friends today after my work.” I lied. Well I don’t have a mood to accompany her.

“Can I come?” She pouts at me. I shake my head.

“You can’t. Now go home. I can’t ride you home. I still have to do something and after that I’m going to meet them.” I stand up and walk outside leaving her.

“Don’t let her in.” I said to my secretary when I pass her. I arrange my things and sign some papers before I went out. Good thing Sohee went home.

 -----------------

I was happily driving when remembering my plans tonight. As I was driving I saw a flower shop. I decided to buy some before going to my destination. When I arrived from her school the bell rings indicating that class ended. All I have to do was wait for her but after a few minutes the students gather at the gate some students were jumping happily, giggling, whispering “he’s so hot, he’s cute, handsome” etc. I just frown but decided to ignore them. I’m still patiently waiting at my car when I spot her with her best friends with their frown faces. I think they are wondering what the commotion all about. I went out from my car and start approaching them when they started walking fast to the students near the gate. I just follow them and also I’m curious what the fuss all about. When I’m already near I was shock to saw him. I look at Dee and she was all smiles. Damn! He’s back!

 

*Dara POV*

After the commotion at my school oppa and I went to a coffee shop near my school. It never crosses my mind that my brother Park Yoochun will be back. The last time I saw him when I graduated high school. He went to New York to manage our company there.

“Yah!” I slightly slap his arm.

“Why you didn’t tell me that you’re coming back?” I angrily said. He just chuckle and sip this coffee.

“Princess it’s no longer a surprise if I tell you.” He said and rolls his eyes on me. The nerve of this man dares to roll his eyes on me! We just happily chat catching the times were not together. We told our stories what happen to him abroad and me here in Seoul. Until, he sadly looks at me. I just frown at him trying to guest what’s wrong but I can’t see anything from his eyes. I just sigh and give up.

“Well split it! What’s wrong?” I glare at him. I know there is something wrong that I can’t pin point what is it. He sighs and seriously looks at me.

“You really now me PARK SANDARA.” he seriously said and emphases my name. I got nervous when he said that he never called my full name except he’s angry or I do some foolishness. 

“What was that suppose to mean oppa?” I nervously said.

“Tell me the truth, are you still involve to Kwon Jiyong?” I widen my eyes at him. But immediately compose myself and shake my head.

“No, Oppa” I deadly said and look outside. I can’t look at him. I’m afraid he can notice me that I’m lying. I just hear a sigh.

“Princess I hope you’re telling me the truth. You know I don’t want you to get hurt. Nobody knows your past relationship with him except me and you’re friends. It’s wrong.” I know it’s wrong but I can’t leave him. I love him so much. I sadly sigh.

“I know oppa and besides he’s already engaged.” I sadly look at him.

“Don’t look at me that way and good for him.” He said and reaches my face. I just shake my head and force a smile at him.

“Oppa let’s not talk about him.”

“I’m sorry princess.” He apologetically look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter