Chapter 15

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOHEE’s POV

I was patiently waiting for Jiyong at his office. He was still at the meeting right now.

“No, just give me their proposal before I decide.” Jiyong comes in as her secretary was trailing behind him. He immediately went to his chair and searching for some documents at his desk.

“Okay sir. Sir how about Mr. Yumato’s request?” Jiyong sighs.

“Set an appointment to him this week.” his secretary nods.

“I’m sorry sir but your schedule this week was pack.”

“Damn! Let Mr. Kim handle him.”

“Yes Sir.”

“You may go. I’ll just call you if I need something.” Her secretary nods and walks away.

He still didn’t notice me. Well he was so busy this week. I was silently watch him as he was busily reading the documents in his desk. I was going to go besides him when his phone rings. He checks the caller Id then smile. He turns around facing the window and answer the call.

“Hey! I’m sorry I can’t come. I’m so busy. I have so many things to do.”

I was silently listening until he said something that catch my attention.

“I promise I’ll buy it for you baby.” He chuckles.

~Baby? Who is he calling baby? ~

“Nah, don’t worry I can manage. Besides, I’m the handsome Kwon Jiyong no one can defeat me!” he laughs. He listens and nods on whatever the caller have said.

~ I’m really curious who the caller is! ~

“I love you too baby girl my one and only butterfly and my beautiful fiancé. Mwahhhhhhh…” he lovingly said

~ I never encounter Jiyong acting cute towards me. He was always serious every time were together. And also, did I hear him, right? Who is really that caller! ~

“Yes! Ma’am!” he heartily laughs.

“Okay… See you around. Bye” then he hangs up. I went near at his desk. He turns around and got startled when he saw me.

“Sohee! Whe-n did you arr-ived?” he stutter. I just fake a smile at him.

“I just arrived here oppa. I’m going to surprise you but you already turn around.” I said and disappointingly pouts.

“Did you hear my conversation?” he ask I just confusedly look at him acting as I didn’t hear his conversation to whoever who called him. He sighs.

“Why oppa is there something that I should know?” I ask him. He just shakes his head.

“What are you doing here Sohee? I thought you’re going out with your friends?” he asks then continue his work. I sit at the couch and grab some magazines.

“Well it’s too early so I decided to come here to kill some time than waiting for them alone at the mall.”

“I see… but Sohee I ca- “

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Sir you have to prepare for another meeting in 5 mins.” His secretary politely said.

“Cancel that meeting of his.” I said as I roll my eyes in irritation.

“I can’t cancel my appointment Sohee and Yuri please prepare everything for me in a few minutes I’ll be there.”

“Yes sir” she bows then left while oppa where arranging his stuff.

“Oppa, can you accompany me here just a few minutes?”

“I’m sorry Sohee… I’m busy I need to go.” He said and walks away.

“but- oppa!”

I irritably throw the magazine I’m holding. I angrily pick my phone and dial someone.

“Yah! I’ll give you guys 10 minutes! Or else you guys will be dead!” I said then hung up. I was going to leave when a phone rings. I went to his table and it was his phone were ringing. He left his phone. I check the caller I.D and it was his Hyung.

“TOP oppa? Why would he call him?” I pick up the phone and answer it. I was going to say my greeting when the caller beat me.

“Ji! I change my mind. I’ll tell you what I want when we meet. Okay. Bye! Baby boy I LOVE YOU!! mwah!” the caller said then hung up. I’m paralyze on what I’ve heard. It’s a girl’s voice! Baby Boy? I love you? Who the hell is that caller?!

I angrily grip his phone as I look at it.

“No one can steal Jiyong from me! NO ONE!”

---------------------------

“MOM! MOM! MOM!”

“Young Miss, Madam Ahn was out.”

“Call her and tell her to back here as soon as possible! I’ll be waiting at the office!”

I immediately went back home after going to oppa’s office. I don’t have a mood to be with my friends especially on what happen earlier. I was annoyingly walk back and forth in the office while waiting for my mom.

I should think of a plan. Who the hell was that girl! I can’t stand still thinking Jiyong oppa was cheating behind my back!

*KNOCK* KNOCK*

“Young Miss, here’s a drink for you.” the maid said while holding the tray.

“Just leave it at the table and leave.” She bows and do what I say.

“Where is mom?!” I face palm myself of annoyance. I went to the table to have a drink when I found an enveloped.

I was going to ignore it but there is something in me wants to check what’s inside the envelop. I open it and I’m surprise on what’s inside. It was a picture of Jiyong oppa and a girl. I scan every picture. I can’t believe at what I saw until I reach the last picture that they were kissing at a park.

My heart broke in a million

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter