Chapter 14.1

SECRET RELATIONSHIP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST 1.1

“What you mean you’re going to heir the company to your niece?” Mrs. Kwon angrily asked his husband.

“Yeah, I’m going to step down to my position and give the company back to rightful owner. It’s the right thing to do at besides the company was really for my sister Soomi.” His husband retorts.

“What are you talking about, Yongwoo? We all know your father gave the company-’’

“Jihyun, I don’t want us to argue to this anymore. My decision is final I’m going to give the company to Sandara. You like it or not!” Mr. Kwon finally said.

“Soomi’s husband Park Junho was a rich business man. He can give the company to her daughter!”

“Junho will give the company to his first child Yoochun.”

“The Park’s has many properties! They don’t need the Kwon properties!”

“I’ll won’t accept the Kwon properties becasue—”

“Because you’re not a Kwon?” Mrs. Kwon deadly asks her husband but Mr. Kwon just only turn his back at her.

“Then how about our son? What will be his future?” she asks. He sighs

“My family owns a small family business. I’m going to give it to him when the time comes.” He calmly said.

“Your family business? You mean that farm?! No, Yongwoo! I didn’t dream for my son to handle such---that kind of a business!” she angrily said.

“Jihyun our business wa---”

“No! I won’t accept that for my son, handling such a poor nasty kind of a business!”

“JIHYUN!” Mr. Kwon angrily shouts then faces his wife while Mrs. Kwon got startle. It was the first time her husband shouts at her.

“Don’t you dare insult our family business. Even if our family business was not that big it really helps us in our daily living. My biological father, Lee Yunho, owns that farm and he successfully manage it by his hard work and sweat but because father got an accident that cause his death our business slowly got bankrupt. If only abeoji’s friend Kwon Dongwoo didn’t help us that time I’m nothing today. He saves our business that mom and I were so thankful of him. My mother and I were happily living at our town as I successfully manage our farm business at the age of 14. My mom and I became richer when mom and Mr. Kwon fell in love to each other then they got married after 2 years. My step father and mom change my family name into Kwon because I’m already part of the Kwon family. Step father has a daughter and it was Soomi. The late wife of father died when she gave birth to Soomi. That farm was the first business that I manage before the Kwon Group Inc., that farm was so memorable to me. So, don’t you dare bad mouth our family business Jihyun.” Mr. Kwon explains and angrily walks out.

Mrs. Kwon angrily clench her fist.

“I’ll do my best that Jiyong will be the heir of Kwon Group Inc., not that Soomi’s daughter! I should make a plan… a brilliant plan.” Jihyun evilly thought as she walks back and forth. Until a brilliant idea comes to her mind.

“To make Sandara fall in love to her son Jiyong and have the company”

Jihyun treated Dara as her daughter. She always makes sure that the two were so close to each other. On Dara’s 13th birthday she asks her if she have other feeling towards his son.

“Sandara my happy birthday!” she joyfully said.

“Thank you, auntie” Dara reply then hugs her.

“Oh dear, can I talk to you?” Dara just only nod her head.

They went to the garden then sitted at the bench their front was the fountain.

“Dear what you think of my son?”

“Jiyong oppa?” Mrs. Kwon nods while the young girl just blush.

“He’s nice and kind auntie.” She said then smile.

“Do like him?” She curiously said.

“Of course, auntie! I like Ji--- no I love Jiyong oppa! He is the best cousin to the whole world!” she happily said. Mrs. Kwon chuckle.

“What I mean do you see Jiyong as your lover?” Dara widen eyes in shock.

“Lo—lover? Ji—Jiyong op-pa? hahahaha… you’re so funny auntie. I just saw Jiyong oppa as my best friend my dear cousin.” Dara was laughing hard but Mrs. Kwon angrily stare at her.

“I’m serious Sandara…” Dara slowly faces Mrs. Kwon. She gulps when she saw anger to Mrs. Kwon’s face.

“Auntie… Jiyong oppa was my cousin. How could I fall in love with him?” Dara sadly whispers.

“Dara dear, Jiyong is no---”

“Jihyun and Dara…. I was looking for the two of you. What are you two doing here?” Mrs. Park said as she approaches them.

“Oh, auntie just ask me abou---”

“I just asked her of what she wants because I’m kind a confuse of what I’ll buy for her as her presents.” Jihyun said then fake a smile to Soomi while Dara confusedly watch her aunt.

“Oh~~ is that so. Therefore, I think you already t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter