Call Me Negativity Vibe Spreader

Cinderella Gone Wrong

Chapter 2 - Call Me Negativity Vibe Spreader

"Remind me again why Min Jung wants to walk to school?" Dad asked with his eyes fixed on the road.

"Dad, can you just send So Ra? I think I would like to walk to school." She had said before we departed from the house.

"She said she gained weight, so yeah." I shrugged. 

Dad chuckled softly at that. She did comment on how much she weight lately, like always but that wasn't the actual reason she decided to walk to school.

I mean, the rich, spoiled, bratty girl who couldn't even withstand the heat when the air conditioner in her room broke down for one second walked to school? Willingly?

Screw that.

The senior year started and so her fabulous agenda.

It all started about few months ago when Min Jung suddenly became this nice, sweet daughter everyone would ask for. She prepared breakfast every morning, helped Mom to clean up the house, assisted Dad when he was washing the car, heck, she even talked nicely to me and even offered herself when the issue of me getting a new hairspray being brought up.

Before, she will find every chance of hitting me wih her shoulder when she walked pass me or stuck some chewing gum on my bedroom door. I know, very childish.

Now she was all like let's braid each other hair and talk about boyfriends.

Mom started to praise all of her nice behaviour and would give her that loving pat on the head when she was doing the dishes after we ate dinner. Dad will say something like, oh my little daughter had grown up stuff and she would giggle every time he said that. Me?

I rolled my eyes at her fake-ness.

It was obvious, I'm telling you. Before she would look at us like we were this new species of dirty, bad virus  the world greatest scientist had discovered. All of a sudden, poof! She was this amazingly daughter, step-daughter and step sister.

But of course, Mom and Dad was oblivious than ever. Mom just accepted her kindness without thinking of why as much as I did. Or even a single why at that. Maybe because Mom was so desperated to get her trust and wanted her to fully accepted her new mother.

I'm so not buying that.

Call me negativity vibe spreader but if you ever could see that sly smirk she would give me every time I saw Mom patting her head, I swear you'll join my hate club.

It gotten worse day by day as she became even more angelic in Mom's eyes, especially. And I started getting a little bit jealous because of that.

When I pointed this to Mom, she would just laugh it off, saying that it just me. It just me who was having ridiculous thoughts. It just me who was seeing things at the wrong angle. It just me who couldn't fully accept our new family.

Could things get even more messed up?

Are you kidding me? Of course it could. With Lee Min Jung transferring to my school on this very senior year.

***

Subscribe, comment and upvote! <3