Her Grand Entrance

Cinderella Gone Wrong

Chapter 6 - Her Grand Entrance

"Dude, today we'll be having our first routine!" Yuri said, driving some attention to our table, as pretty usual. "Do you really need to go and babysit someone?"

"What should I do then?" I asked her back. "Among 30 other students in class I was chosen to walk her around."

"Well, you did have the sister ticket to be fair." Jessica said, dumb as usual.

"That's bad. Because you'll be missing a lot of fresh meat during the football practice today, I'm telling you." Tifanny smirked as she playfully bited her lower lips.

"I couldn't agree more with Tiffany." Tae Yeon nodded. "Besides, Ji Min will be there."

I almost shrieked just hearing his name. I looked over the football's team table and caught one particular guy, laughing at Seung Ri stupid jokes. 

His thinly plucked eyebrows were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that folowed the slight of his eyes. His big brown doe chocolate eyes were so mesmerizing I could melt into them in instance. His up-turn tall nose wasn't too big or too small. It somehow resembled his quiet character. His teeth were so perfect he could make those toothpaste models pained in jealousy. Then his slightly opened lips as he laughed. His luscious pink lips were so tempting that never in my life I wanted to kiss someone so bad.

I almost left the most important part of all.

Park Ji Min have been my crush ever since he transferred here last year.

At first I thought it would be easy to have him wrapped around my finger just like every boy I've been screwing but it was not meant to be so. Ji Min wasn't like another football jocks that willingly date a hot cheerleader. Any other guy would be grateful if I ever glanced at them twice. But that was the major problem.

Ji Min was not even close to those another guy.

He was different and my eagerness to have him was kept getting stronger everyday. He treated girls with respect and not like just some sort of meat a way a guy always do. He was nice to everybody and all the teachers love him for that.

I've been hitting on him when he first joined the football team but he just rejected my endless flirt, nicely saying that he was busy so he couldn't accompany me for a lunch and stuff. Even Tiffany had call it off since he was going all unnotice with her super short cheerleading outfit.

That's when I decided to call dibs on him. Dibs, so childish I know but it doesn't matter because it was a fun thing to say Ever since the day that I declared to all the girls in school not to even steal a glance from him, I stopped my two-timing, three-timing stuff. I didn't join the girls with our signature group date consist of different guy everytime anymore. I stopped looking at any cute guy that walked pass our table, which I always did, anymore. I had enough of winking at some random guy until they wet themselves anymore.

I stopped.

That it was all because of him.

And the whole school knew about it.

But him. Obviously.

"Gosh." Tae Yeon sat up straight on her seat and stretched her head over my shoulder.

"Super y sister, 12 o'clock." Yuri spoke and I turned around just to see Min Jung with her signature fake smile walked to... our table?

"Hey, sis." The eyes were all over us as Min Jung finally had her both feets right in front of our table. I'm used with a lot of attention going in my way but this was the type of attention that I hate.

With Min Jung involved.

"Hey, I'm Jessica nice to meet you!" Jessica offered her a handshake with her famous buddy-buddy voice that no one could declined but for the first time in my history knowing Jessica, today was the first time her friendly gestured being ignored.

"Aren't you going to invite me to sit down sis?" Min Jung asked and smiled widely. I trailed my eyes around to see a very intense stare from other students. Even the football team stopped their conversation just to hear what I'm gonna say. Which included Ji Min. His gaze filled with a little interest.

"Excuse us missy but this table is just for cheerleading squad only." Yuri spoke up, pressing the word only. "So skedaddle."

"Oh, really?" Min Jung placd her hand over her chest. "But she's my sister you know." She placed her other hand over my shoulder and gave it a little pat.

"Even so, she had no right to drag some girl to sit here with us. Even she's your grandmother at that, she can't." Tifanny said as  she flipped her hair.

God, I love my friends.

"Is that true, sister?" Min Jung pouted to my direction while batting her fake eyelashes. God, was there something that not fake with this girl?

"Yep."  I said as I stood up on my feet, taking my stuff with me. "Even if I'm your grandmother."

I walked pass her and intentionally bumped her on the shoulder hard that she almost lost her balance. The three girls giggled at my action as they followed behind me with the rest of the students gasped at the remarkable sight.

***


A/N: Subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^