I Couldn't Resist Her Even If I Wanted To

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 16 - I Couldn't Resist Her Even If I Wanted To
 
Ji Min's POV
 
After buying tickets we went inside the Aquarium. There wasn't really anyone but a couple of people here and there since it wasn't weekend. This place was like a huge aquarium with giant fish tanks. They even had the moving corridor when the plate moved by itself and we just need to stand on it while watching beautiful scenery of the water creature in the tunnel.
 
"This is beautiful." So Ra said as she looked the fishes that was swimming above her head while having that childlike amusement in her eyes. I smiled at the side, watching her.
 
By far, that was the most enthusiasm look that she had all night. I noticed. I noticed everything since the movie and so when we went to have food at the Japanese restaurant. I even noticed when she wanted me to kiss her and wanted me to be more affectionate with her. It was hard to not notice that because she constantly made the moves and I was being an to reject.
 
That was why I never really got my way with girls more than couple of dates. I've date before but most of them just decided to call it off because I was being impassive with them and some of them even left me alone on the date because they couldn't handle the insensitive me and So Ra did make a different because she was putting up this much with me. She never complained when I told her that I couldn't meet her or when I was busy with homework and football practice.
 
But maybe tonight she was trying extremely hard to put it up with me. I knew her. Well, everybody did. She was this popular, hot, attractive cheerleader that hang out with other popular, hot, attractive cheerleaders. I knew she went out with a lot of guys and dated half of the boys in our school and other half from other's. The first time I came to the school, I saw her making out with a guy openly at the hallway. I knew that kind of girl right away. They're the type that played off boys for fun. They're the type that might have put on bet on each guy. They're the type that I must keep my distance with. The type I must avoid.
 
Jin had been trying to hook me with her a lot before but I rejected his every attempt even going on group date. I knew too well with that kind of a girl enough for me to build a wall against her every time she tried to approach me. Which was eventually failed.
 
My wall of false modesty in detesting that typical high school girl broke down when she kissed me. Just like that. Just one kiss.
 
"I'm sorry." I said.
 
She drifted her eyes from the fishes and looked at me instantly, confused.
 
"For being an ." I continued, expecting her to burst into anger that had been poking her mind for a while now. She unexpectedly smiled and walked closer to me.
 
"You mean like a really, y, ?" She said playfully.
 
"So Ra, I'm serious." I said. "I know what you think of me. I bored you, isn't?"
 
"Well, everyone need some serious normal date for once in a while." She chuckled, brushed off my seriousness at that moment. "Besides, I really like you. So I could handle that."
 
I looked at this beautiful, irresistible creature standing right in front of me that kept saying she likes me.
 
"Okay, I need to ask you something. It was very uncool like very, so much, too uncool." I said after thinking much if I need to bring it up.
 
"What is it?" She asked.
 
"Um, are you still dating other people? After we started hanging out?"
 
"What is dating to you?" She replied with a question.
 
"Hanging out with a guy. One-on-one."
 
"That's called dating?" She asked, genuinely surprised, arching her neck a little. "In that case, yes. But I assure you they're just friends and it was completely harmless. Why? Do you mind?"
 
"Yes, I do." I answered honestly. Which was really not me to be very honest and truthful with a girl that I just knew and a girl that had been set in a certain part of my mind called dating-forbidden part. "I don't like it when you go out with other people or whatever you call it."
 
"Even if it just a controllable, innocent kind of hanging out?" She asked again.
 
"Yes." I answered. "I don't like to share."
 
She remained silent for about a couple of minutes. It was quite early for me to be open with her about this kind of thing but I really wanted her to make sure and completely aware what she was getting herself into and what kind of person I am for her to invest her time on.
 
"I'm not comfortable with the idea of you being alone with other guy. I know I have no privilege to ask but if we were to become... more," I paused before continue. "I want you to know how I feel and consider it."
 
All through the time I was saying them, the smile never left her features. She looked amused when I expected her to be defensive or even pissed off. She took her time when I stopped talking before started talking again.
 
"You know what? It's kinda y when you're all serious and bossy."
 
I looked away, drifting my eyes off hers. She really knew how to make me embarrassed.
 
"I like it when you're sounding all possessive." She continued. "And since I really like you, I'll give you the way for this one."
 
"Okay. Could you," I took a deep breathe before continued. "Could you only date me?"
 
"I had no idea that you have this kind of side, Park Ji Min." Her eyes sparkled when she stared into mine. I was right into them, those sparkling ponds of excitement and splendor. "And by God, did I like that?"
 
That was the moment that I surpassed the point of no return. The compulsory happened. I got involved with Jung So Ra against all off my better judgments. And I'm sure it would eventually led to pain and misery later on, on my part obviously but let's not jump into conclusion just yet.
 
"Thank you, for waiting me to come around." I said as I touched her hair down to her shoulder.
 
"I have crush on you for two years." She replied. "I'm getting used of waiting."
 
"I know I haven't told you this yet, but you look beautiful." I said and she smiled.
 
It'd be so much easier if she just pretty. But she wasn't. She was charmingly straightforward and bold. She was everything that I never imagined dating when I dated someone but I'm too involved now and I can't go back anytime soon. I've never fallen for a girl this fast before. Our chemistry was undeniable and I still couldn't figure out why in earth did she chose me. But I felt lucky.
 
My gut was telling me that she wasn't the one but I couldn't resist her even if I wanted to.
 
*
 
A/N: I hope you like being inside Ji Min's head for the first time ><