Even Though I Was Obviously Ogling Him From The Side of The Field The Whole Time

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 11 - Even Though I Was Obviously Ogling Him From The Side of The Field The Whole Time
 
"Hey," I said to him at his locker when the class ended.
 
Ji Min, who was in the middle of putting some books inside his locker, stopped and looked at me with a really charming smile. You know that kind of smile that only prince in fairytale could initiated. I almost swoon at that right then and there but I collected myself before I could faint.
 
It was almost impossible for me to be this way around him.
 
"Hey," he greeted back before closing the locker door almost instantly when he looked at me. But I managed to take a glance on some picture of the school football team along with some skull logo sticker.
 
No girls photo. That's positive. And no puppies or cats picture. Which was also a positive sign that he didn't like cute things.
 
"What can I help you?" He required as he leaned casually against his locker.
 
"Um, I was thinking if you could help me with some Precalc questions. From the last year syllabus, obviously. Since today is just the second day of school."
 
"Precalc?" He asked back, raising his eyebrows, wondering. He wouldn't react it this time. Because he likes Precalc the most out of all subjects, like the nerds does. Except he was not nerds but a really hot smart guy.
 
"Yup," I said, popping the 'p'. "Since you're top in class anyway. And I really need some help."
 
"About that..." he trailed as he looked away to everywhere but my eyes, thinking. My heart started beating fast and loud he might heard it. If he even rejected spending some time with me, with the excuse of studying the Precalc that I never had trouble with in the first place, maybe Yuri was right. C. He just don't like me.
 
"Okay. I have some time after the school ends. You don't have the cheerleading stuff today, right?" He replied after some minutes which almost made me sighed in relief but luckily I didn't. Because that would seem so desperate.
 
"Yeah, sure." I nodded calmly and tried hard to control my smile so that I didn't end up grinning like stupid and scared him away.
 
I excused myself before he did so that I didn't looked as if he somehow dumped me in front of other people around. But I knew one positive that came from today. He did knew that I was a part of the cheerleading squad. Although the whole school already knew that, with Ji Min that could be possible even though I was obviously ogling him from the side of the field the whole time.
 
*
A/N: More of a filler. I'm sorry... T^T