The Perfect Popular Cheerleader Is Now Officially Part of The Most Cliche Dysfunctional Family You Could Ever Found In Novel

Cinderella Gone Wrong

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Cheerleader Is Now Officially Part of The Most Cliche Dysfunctional Family You Could Ever Found In Novel

"Ms. Jung, you are dismissed for the last period." Mr. Harris, our foreign English teacher said as he settled down on the chair after bombarding us with questions written on the whiteboard.

I practically doing backflips in my mind and almost shrieked like a fangirl when he said that. This was the first day in school and I already granted dismissal due to my now-active cheer routine. Besides getting a really cute cheerleading outfit to wear and obtain all attention from hormones-problematic teen boys whenever we waked in the cafeteria, getting free lay-off without having to fill the whole reasons and excuses form was also one of the perks being a cheerleader captain.

And it was heavenly.

"I need you to walk Ms. Kim around the school."

"WHAT?" It came out just loud and clear that the annoyance in my voice able  drove attention from the students in our class.

"Did you just yell, Ms. Jung?" Mr. Harris asked, squinting his eyes.

My jaw dropped on the floor before my mouth started to open and close constantly, finding the right, sophisticated words to translate my are you ing kidding me phrase.

But I got nothing. Because are you ing kidding me was the exact thing I felt right now.

"Did you?" Mr. Harris asked once again, his looks piercing off mine.

"No." I sighed. "No, I didn't sir."

"That's what I thought." He said with his heavy British accent and smiled satisfyingly at my reply. "Are you okay with that, Ms. Kim?"

Min Jung, as faked as she could be, chirped excitedly.

"I would love to."


*

"Why didn't you tell us!" Jessica said the first thing when I sat down on our exclusive table in the middle of the cafeteria next to the football's team table. Obviously, this two tables were the spot for popular ones like us. It fitted though. Football team and cheerleading squad.

I could feel the envious, wish-I-could-be-them stare from the nerds table at the end of the cafeteria, a secluded place you could say, to us. I didn't mean to be rude or anything but it could be somehow disturbing to have some people watching you secretly which their books covering the lower part of their face that you could only see their large-framed specs atop of their encyclopedias.

"Do we need to know your first-day senior's newsflash through Twitter?" Yuri interrupted while rolling her eyes. "My timeline is going crazy."

"I know right." Tiffany said. "They even photoshopped the picture of both of you hugging like the happy family you are!"

These are the guys that I hang out together else than Tae Yeon. Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany. We knew each other because of the cheerleading squad too. We were closed but not as close as Tae Yeon and me. We sat together at the cafeteria, talked about random things, managing our cheer team and stuff. But we really know each other well. However, the main reason to gather together like we're that bestfriend-forever thingy at first were solely because we had tradition to uphold.

Cheerleader sticks with other cheerleader.

They were nice since the very beginning when we started to sit together so I could handle that stupid tradition.

But maybe not really nice.

Tiffany was the prettiest one of all. To be fair, prettier than me. Boys went head over heels to her and she knew that very well that she took every chance to play them off. We even had a bet on how long certain guy gonna stick with her or how weeks does it takes when they started begging her for more.

It wasn't like guys weren't going crazy after us as well but there few guys difference between ours and Tifanny's. I mean for God's sake, we're cheerleaders anyway. And boys chased cheerleaders. That's highschool.

The loud one would be Jessica. She had this bubbly, cheerful personality that entertained everyone. Even the teacher couldn't hold much longer punishing her due to her unfinished homework because she would give out some cute comments while blinking her eyes and that's it. 

She was this stereotypical favorite all-around girl.

Yuri majored in throwing mean comment and sarcasm was her way of life. She would just speak her ind out of anything. Not a second she would be hesistating in judging your ugly looks and that the new pimple on your forehead could be bursting dirty white liquid along with a marble-size white head anytime.

But her insults never really hurt us.

"You know about that?" I asked boringly and placed my tray aside have not intention of eating.

"Are you kidding me? The words out. The perfect cheerleader was now officially part of the most cliche dysfunctional family you could ever found in novel." Tiffany said as she stuffed some fries in .

"Yeah. Thank you for that." I replied sarcastically. "That means a lot to me."

"Pleasure." Yuri smirked.

"Why you didn't tell us beforehand? At least we could prepare her a warm welcome." Jessica said as she grinned excitedly. "I was thinking of colorful ballons and a really big banner with We Welcome You, So Ra's Sistar!"

"Jess, stop it." Tae Yeon spoke and Jessica frowned at her.

"Thanks." I said weakly to Tae Yeon. "And the reason why I didn't tell you guys because I thought she would want to keep it secret as much as I want to."

"Well, now you know. She obviously didn't want to." Tifanny remarked as she continued to polish her finger.

***

A/N: Subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^