Curiosity Was Killing Me

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 23 - Curiosity Was Killing Me
 
Ji Min's POV
 
I'm just imagining it.
 
After the day I came back from So Ra's house, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was like an impossible memory of the glimmer in her eyes stimulating my mind. But tomorrow, when I decided to ask her, the gleam was gone, replaced with the lagoon of excitement and happiness again. Like they always have.
 
With the thought of me imagining it, I let it slipped away.
 
Anyway, dating So Ra for two months now was like the most overwhelming thing I've done in my entire life. She was exciting, mind-numbing and intoxicating. She was always full with ideas with what our date should be and it was very unpredictable. Who else went for a hot air balloon ride on date? She never failed to surprised me and the most surprising once went she gave me a call saying that she was outside of my house at 4 a.m. and we went to a rooftop of a apartment building rooftop, waiting for the sunrise which I eventually fall asleep.
 
Through this two months, I've done a lot of things that I never even dreamed about doing. It was all because of So Ra and I really couldn't say no to her.
 
So Ra spent a lot of money on me. She's rich, I knew that. But it wasn't that healthy to spend so much money everytime we go out for date. When I pointed this out, she would carelessly said that she didn't really have problems with money and that she felt it was worth spending them on me. That pressured me even more because I felt like I was spoiling her even I never asked for anything.
 
She received million calls every night and I always got the busy tone. She sometimes accused me for not being able to spend time with her but the truth was she clearly had full schedule planned and she just wanted me to fit in any slots she had left.
 
It was almost like she didn't care at all.
 
She took me on craziest dates, she bought me expensive gifts. she could bought all of us frappucino at Starbucks without thinking twice. She could do everything. Just with the snap of her finger.
 
Sometimes, I did steal a glance at her when she was talking or laughing with her friends. Lame, I know. To steal a glance from your own girlfriend but as much as I wanted it to slipped away, I couldn't stop searching for her eyes that stare into mine that night.
 
Curiosity was killing me.
 
*
A/N: This is like way to sum up all that happened between the two of them on their ongoing relationship. The dates and all that. I shortened it all because there a lot is going to come and this is nothing close to their actual relationship. They're not even in love. They just like each other and mostly it was like a highschool flings kind of relationships.