Digging Myself Up From The Back of My Mind

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 24 - Digging Myself Up From The Back of My Mind
 
"Do you want to go to The Rover this Saturday?" I asked him when he pulled up in front of my house. We just finished having dinner together.
 
The Rover was the most cliche place that high school couple hung out. And I've been there a countless time before with my previous boyfriends. It was a cool club where all the cool people like us hung out and I wanted to bring Ji Min along.
 
"The Rover?" He asked.
 
"Yup. It's a cool place and Jin, Jung Kook and my girlfriends will be there too. We could-"
 
"So Ra," He said and took my hands. I shifted on my seat a bit to turn my body to look at him. "I need to ask you something."
 
He looked serious.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Do you have something that you need to tell me?" He asked cautiously.
 
"Like what?"
 
"I don't know. Anything. Like about yourself?" It came out like a question that he already knew the answer.
 
It sounded like he was demanding something that what left is to make sure of. For me, that's like a bad thing strolling down to my way.
 
"You're kidding, right?" I laughed. "You knew almost everything about me already."
 
"Exactly. Almost." He pointed out. "Surely there's something left you still didn't tell me."
 
He hit right there, as if he was in a archery game and the arrow shoot precise and accurate at the middle of the red mark. And suddenly I started feeling nervous. I looked at him in the eye and my tongue-tied and I was having a hard time refrain myself from telling him.
 
No one ever looked at me like he did. His eyes were full of concern and worried and that kind that I just wanna break into tears but I knew if I did that, there was no retreating back. I knew the most how not to let people see where my weak spots are. Tae Yeon's words stirring in my mind and luckily, her rationalism about breaking down in front of people abstain me from doing the stupidest thing in my life.
 
"No." I said.
 
"You hesitated." He said again.
 
If we wasn't in this kind of situation, I think I got to give him credit of the person that knew how to turn the words back to yourself. But since I am the one with the yourself title right now, I hate it.
 
"No. I'm not, okay?" I started losing it because I knew he was doing it because he wanted to look behind the wall, behind the mask, behind the curtain of my life.
 
He acted like he knew everything about me because he was the only one that managed to went this far in a relationship with me. He was but I'm sure as hell just a mere three months relationship doesn't give him any right to push me into a corner. I'm not someone who just willingly tell him everything. For God's sake, we're just in a stupid high school relationship which was definitely not love. As Tae Yeon had said. 
 
I'm just confused.
 
"So Ra..."
 
"You know what, forget Rover. I don't feel like going anymore. And don't call me unless you've decided to, solve your own imaginative issues you've been presuming to me right now."
 
Without hearing any sort of explanation, I got out of his car and slammed the door behind me. I didn't want any explanation because if he did give me one, it would be his another access of digging myself up from the back of my mind that I've done nothing to but to forget.