But If You Have Some Precalc's, I Could Help You Out

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 14 - But If You Have Some Precalc's I Could Help You Out
 
The following two weeks, I didn't really had any chance of setting up any dates with Ji Min but we tried catching up on each other between classes and after school. If we didn't talk that much during the day, he would call me during the night and we'll spend hours talking. It was very predictable with him and I really like that. Since we both had cheerleading and basketball practice after school, we couldn't really see each other to go out for sundae.
 
During this period of time I hung out a lot with my girlfriends. We watched movies and went to karaoke and stuff but alcoholic drinks were spared for me. I knew how much Ji Min dislike a girl drinking so I decided to call it a halt for some time but still had it but not every time we went out. But I could barely held it in. Because alcohol was like my one and only escaped from a really dysfunctional family and also to drink my stress up.
 
Of course we used fake ID that Tiffany got for all four of us to get in the nightclub and to buy liquor since this country still forbidden drinking to high school girls. Besides, we don't drink cheap soju from the street restaurant that was easily to get. We drink something expensive and it was worth some fun.
 
Dad would hate it. I mean, real Dad. I knew he would. But since Mom married my new Dad, I ended up following the girls to drink up and forget about all the messed up in my life. They're not like, bad friends, you know. They didn't knew about my family matter but Tae Yeon so she eventually dragged me to release some tension. I think that was around the time when I started going out, screwing up guys and went to party like most of the nights.
 
Beside that, I went out twice with my friend Zachary Anderson. He is an Australian hottie like the one in the boybands and that was like really hot. He got a very attractive dirty blonde hair and a pair of green eyes that worth to die for. He moved here during our junior year and with his heavy Australian accent, not to forget a really tall figure, he captured every girl's heart in our school. Of course I dated him twice back then but we still remained friends even after it was over. Not to forget he was also in the football team.
 
I also went for a quick bite with Jin and Jung Kook, the other football players one day after practice when I bumped into them. Those hangouts were spontaneous and there was honestly nothing remotely romantic and scandalous about them. I mean, they were basketball players and I was a cheerleader. It was weird if I didn't flirt with them, not to mention that Jin was a major flirt himself.
 
But ever since finding out that Jin and Jung Kook were Ji Min's bestfriends, I stopped flirting with them instantly.
 
Feeling like I needed to make it solid with Ji Min, I stayed after school to watch him at the basketball practice one afternoon. I didn't want to look absurd or making it was too obvious so I dragged Yuri with me. Yuri, yeah. Tae Yeon will be having a family dinner so she needed to get ready, Tiffany was out with her newest boyfriend and Jessica was currently catching up stuff with her brother that was just came back from overseas. So, Yuri pretty much what's left.
 
She was sitting beside me while reading some Spanish book which I obviously couldn't even read the title while I was watching Ji Min playing, which was really hot to watch. He came straight over when the practice ended.
 
"Great, my shift is finally over." Yuri bolted up right up and left after they exchanged hellos.
 
"I never think I had a girl on the bleachers waiting for me." He smiled at me.
 
"Really?" I asked. "As far as I am concern, half of the girls are here to watch you."
 
He looked around while humming before looked at me back.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yup." He laughed at my remark.
 
"Listen, I've been meaning to ask you," He said. "Do you want to go for a movie with me? Later? I'll send you back at 10 o'clock."
 
I mentally breathed out in relief. I thought I was the one who need to bring the idea of going out for a date myself because he never said anything about it before. Of course I've asked him before we're together in which he declined politely with some lame excuses of finishing homework.
 
"Well, don't you have any homework to do?" I teased.
 
"I've finished them all because I wanted to go out with you. But if you have some Precalc's, I could help you out."