I Think I Like You

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 12 - I Think I Like You
 
In the end, we ended up sitting on the carpet-covered floor beside the literature shelf which happened to be at the last line of the shelves. We settled down with me heaving a heavy sigh about how my perfect plan turned out into. Ji Min seemed okay because he came here solely on the purpose of me asking him to teach me some Precalc stuff so any place would be fine but I'm not okay. Because I even picture we making out on the library's table full of books and pencils scattered here and there.
 
Okay, scratch that.
 
"So, which topic that you have a trouble with?" He asked, flicking me out of my dirty thoughts.
 
"Oh, yeah." I said before taking a last year reference book that I borrowed from the junior and flipped into some random pages and tapped the page with the back of my pen. "This."
 
Ji Min took my book slowly and he read about something printed on the pages before leaned to me, which was uncomfortable.
 
"Okay," he took my pencil swiftly, which just made a slight contact between our fingers and started scribbling on the page as he began to explain about on how to solve the damn question. Of course, I am not paying attention at all. The smell of his cologne was like the greatest distraction of anything he was saying right now. It disturbed me, honestly because with that kind of smell and the fact on how close we were, I couldn't think straight and my inner self was throbbing in pain.
 
It was like a torture. A lustful torture.
 
"Understand?" He asked before leaned back against the shelf, crossing his legs across the floor.
 
"Oh?" I gulped down my saliva hard and my head started to feeling dizzy because of his act of unintentional . "Yeah, yeah. I get it."
 
"Okay, tell me if you don't get anything." He said as he opened is own book and started reading by himself. I merely nodded while blinking my eyes repeatedly, hoping the dizziness to go away. I don't know if he's blind or he just really, really, really oblivious with the thing he just put me through and made me like this. Because considering the state of my physical right now, it was almost impossible for him to go unnoticed by all of my aftereffect.
 
I ignored all the stupid thought and started doing another question with the similar pattern with the one he just explained to me. Since the chance of being together like this probably only come once in a lifetime, I wanna make the best of it and with the fact that I already mastered the topic in the first place, it was quite a help.
 
I didn't realize when he stopped reading and looked at me solving the problems.
 
"You're a good learner." He said and I almost jumped out of my skin with her cold breathe saying hi to my ear.
 
"You're a good teacher." I replied back, praising him because by God, boys buy that all the time. They like to be treated like some kind of superior king that is good in anything. I've handle a lot of them to know that much.
 
"Nah, not really." He chuckled and I smiled at that while continue to solve the questions one by one. Ji Min had lost his interest on his book so he just looked at the questions I was scribbling down the page. I made some intentional mistakes so that he would correct me whenever and so that he won't go all boring with me.
 
Before I could finish up my last question, I stopped writing. Ji Min who was watching me tilted his head a little to see my face. Without putting the pencil first I looked up to him and our eyes met. I looked at him blankly for about couple of minutes.
 
"What?" He asked. It came out like a whisper but he didn't avoid my gaze and just stared me back. It looked like a green light to me so I initiated it.
 
I leaned closer toward his face, eyes closed and crashed my lips against his. It took him by surprise because I felt his body stiffened at first but he responded a second later and kissed me back. That was just exactly my cue so I sneaked my hands behind his neck and my body moved automatically toward his. Before I realized it I was straddling him, my legs were on each side of his thighs. Ji Min smiled through the kiss before slided his hands behind my back and slowly caressing the small part above my up and down. My hands moved upward, threading his hair and I heard him groaned as the kiss deepened while our bodies collided with each other.
 
I pulled away because I've started to run out of breathe. I saw Ji Min's face an inch away from mine and it looked angelic as ever. Our chests pumped up and down in sync, in air to clear our giddiness.
 
"So Ra," he said my name and slowly opened his eyes, looking at me in the eye. "I'm sorry I got carried away."
 
"Shut up." I said and pulled him once again and despite what he just said, he instantly kissed me back.
 
"Um, excuse me." A voice startled us and we broke the kiss in a second. We looked at each other, trying to process what the hell just stopped us and looked up just to see a boy with glasses and curly hair looked away from us in discomfort. I quickly got off from Ji Min and sat beside him and looked everywhere but that boys' face.
 
"I need to get some books." He said while rubbing his neck.
 
"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Ji Min said merely about few minutes after the boy finished his sentence. He looked a little frustrated too.
 
"Behind you." That boy said once again while pointing his finger behind Ji Min.
 
"Oh, sorry." He said and moved away from the direction the boy mentioned.
 
The nerd guy took some books in rush before quickly jogged away, leaving both of us again. I stared into space, not knowing what should I do. Ji Min had probably snapped into reality back and thought that it was a stupid action to kiss a person who asked you to teach her some Precalc stuff.
 
It something only Ji Min could do. To make me feel nervous about a guy's reaction after kissing me. I've kissed a lot of guys before but no one makes me so concern about the way I kissed. I never care about their thoughts after they kissed me because I knew I'm really good at it but the experience felt totally different with Ji Min. I worried if my kiss was bad or too sloppy or too forward. Heck, I cared about every single detail of it.
 
After gaining a little courage that seemed to decrease every second, I turned to look at Ji Min. He was staring at the shelf of books right in front of us. His expression was unreadable and it just make me a lot nervous than I already was.
 
"Ji Min?" I called. It took him a while to realize that I was calling his name.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Are you... okay?" I asked carefully but he didn't answer for about 2 minutes and nervous was attacking me so bad. I suddenly felt stupid for doing this. Seeing that this whole thing doesn't turn out well I already pictured me and Ji Min never going to speak with each other again. It wasn't like he always talk with me before but at least he replied back when I said 'Hi' to him at the hallway but now the future seemed darker.
 
"So Ra-ah," He said and I instantly looked at him, biting my lips.
 
"I think I like you."
 
*
A/N: Until next chapter >< Subscribe, comment and upvote ^^
XOXO, nabell