Honestly, We Are The Most Messed Up Group of Cheerleaders

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 10 - Honestly, We Are The Most Messed Up Group of Cheerleaders
 
"Hey, Tiffany? Can you pick me up?" I said when Tiffany picked up on the third ring.
 
"Huh? I just passed your house a second ago! Wait just let me tell me driver first." She said something to her driver about making an u-turn before got back in line.
 
"Coming right up! Wait outside, okay? I don't want spend time calling you out." Tiffany said and hung up before I could say anything to her. I sighed in relief as I wore my shoes and quickly went outside. After the awkward dinner-chat last night, which was completely on-side of Min Jung, I tried to avoid them as much as I could. Well, not really because having a ride with Tiffany was actually my first step.
 
About almost right at the moment I stepped outside the house I saw black Merc came and stopped right in front of me and the driver came out to open a door for me but I stopped before he could come halfway to me.
 
"No, it's okay. I got it." He smiled and nodded before rushing back to his door and got in. I slided in and Tiffany was in the middle of applying some lip gloss.
 
"Hey." I greeted and she replied back without looking at me, keeping her entire focus on her compacy powder mirror. I looked out of the window, had no intention of having a conversation with Tiffany right now since she was too busy with her makeup that she barely heard me if I talked. And that would snapped me so I just kept quiet and stared to the line of trees along the road.
 
Tiffany's car stopped right in front of the school lobby, which of course full of students sitting here and there talking while waiting for the bell to ring. Tiffany and I came out wiht out signature stylish get-out-from-the-car, if you know what I mean, like usual and also as usual grabbed a lot of attention. Especially from the boys.
 
Tiffany started talking to me as we got off as if there was some funny story she had been wanting to tell me but hold up until we arrived at school, which was completely intentional. It's like stuff that popular kids like us do to make everyone thinks that we have the most amazing life on Earth. Tiffany probably does. Because she was the daughter of the most popular fashiion designer in Korea and which her undeniable fashion sense it was obvious her mother had the perfect heir to continue their bussiness.
 
But not me, of course.
 
Still, I played along and laughed with her as we walked to out locker and met with the two girls.
 
*
 
The only class that the four of us had the same period today was Precalc. Precalc was my most favorite subject. Not that I really like it as much as the nerds do but it was the only subject that made me don't wanna kill myself. Except for Jessica. She hates numbers the most.
 
Actually she hates everything with education involved.
 
We were talking about some random things when Tae Yeon slapped my forearm repeatedly.
 
"Ouch, dude. What the hell?" I asked, wincing as I slowly felt the pain warming on my skin.
 
She motioned her eyes toward the door as I turned around just to feast my eyes with the God's gift to human kind. Ji Min was wearing his letterman jacket which imprinted a big 'J' at the back above the massive-sized school logo. He has holding a football with his left hand which was completely hot. I just watched him as he walked toward the back of the class and gave Seung Ri and the rest of the football team that guy handshakes and body bumps. You know that cliche things boys do to look cool.
 
"Wet yourself?" Yuri snapped at me as she looked at me with her usual boring face.
 
"So what?" I rolled my eyes at her and heaved out a heavy sigh.
 
"Ew, that's gross." Tiffany made a face as she gestured her hands a little. "We don't get wet for boys, okay? We make them wet."
 
"Jesus." Tae Yeon shook her head as she laughed softly. "That's even grossier." Years of friendship somehow make us invincible with a lot of things. With Yuri's mean comments, with Tiffany dirty, really s, Tae Yeon whining about her pimples and nauseous Jessica's cute action. And also my dysfunctional family complaints.
 
Somehow that what makes it more fun.
 
"It's true, okay? There must be something wrong with him. How could he don't even look at us? At me, especially." Tiffany said while shrugging at the mention of her own name.
 
"Maybe he likes cute girls. Like Jessica." Yuri said, which was not mean and that happened like once in few months which also mean it might be true. And if it is true, I'm doomed. I don't do cute stuff. I might throw up with just the picture of me doing that puppy eyes Jessica used on us when she wanted us to be her cheating partner in test.
 
"Duh." Tiffany said and crossed her arms and legs. "Are we like in the 90s? Guys don't chase that lame stuff anymore, alright? They like something that turn them on. Not something that make them, flutter!"
 
"Hey, that was harsh!" Jessica said and pushed Tiffany away and pouted.
 
"Okay, sorry baby. Let me rephrase that, bla bla bla unless they're cute like Jessica." Tiffany said with a matter-of-fact tone which made Jessica okay again and she almost jumped on Tiffany as she hugged her.
 
"Okay, okay. You're welcome. That'll do." Tiffany said as she pushed Jessica's forehead away using her index finger. "And in your precious Ji Min case there was only three options. A) He's gay. B) He watched a lot of already he didn't need any help handling his... stuff. or C) He just don't like you."
 
"I'll go for C." Yuri said, raising up her hand. "No offense but yeah, I'll go for C."
 
I looked at her disinterestedly and muttered 'whatever' before looked away.
 
"I don't know what should I do anymore. It was like he had been putting a wall against us whenever I tried to talk to him or come near him. He rejected my every try of asking him out. If he was gonna reject he should do like the badass way but he did it too politely it's impossible for me to stop liking him."
 
"Duh, maybe you do it wrong. You said yourself that he was," Tiffany made a throw up face before continued. "Not like any other guy so don't ask him to do stuff that any other guys wouldn't say no too."
 
I looked at Tae Yeon, wanting her opinion since she was the less mean-and-crazy between them.
 
"Yeah, I think that would work." Tae Yeon nodded before smiling evilly. "I've done that with my chemistry partner once and let me tell you it was hot."
 
"Okay, so what should I do?" The three girls leaned to me and started speaking.
 
Honestly, we are the most messed up group of cheerleaders.