It Seemed I Got Date Jitters For Once In A Long Time For Nothing

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 15 - It Seemed I Got Date Jitters For Once In A Long Time For Nothing
 
"I'm going out." I said without caring much if Mom and Dad heard me as I walked down the staircase. Mom and Dad were watching a funny program on tv. It was either I said it too slow or the stupid jokes really did entertain them. But I really used to being ignored these days.
 
Of Mom of course. Because I could see that Dad was trying hard to make things right between all of us. I overheard he talked to Mom to pay attention to me more instead of just Min Jung once when I walked pass their bedroom. Even he noticed the oddity of his own daughter sudden change so why couldn't Mom?
 
And her answer to him?
 
"Oh, you're thinking too much, honey. I never being biased with the two of them."
 
That's why in the end, I pronounced myself was never gonna be the same anymore. And I'm never going to squeeze myself between them anymore. My name was no longer in the credit of our 'Look At Us We're Happiest Family On The Earth' drama.
 
I walked to the door, wearing my new wedges before walked out, waited for Ji Min to come and pick me up. I went inside his car when he arrived about few minutes later.
 
"Sorry, did I keep you waiting?" He said when I finally settled down on the seat comfortably. He looked apologetic but that really cute kind of apologetic.
 
"No. I just got out." I looked at him and smiled.
 
He smiled back in relief before started driving.
 
*
 
The movie ended faster than we thought so Ji Min decided to get some food instead. We went to a modern Japanese restaurant in silence. And let me tell you it was killing me. As much as I felt thrilled about this date, about how normal it was, since other guys would find any chance or created any scene that will ended up with a makeout session, but I couldn't help it when Ji Min never tried to initiate anything. Like a kiss or what. The most he did was holding my hand, which I appreciated but it was so safe that I felt that was it. Holding hands.
 
In the theater he was too immersed into the movie that he only spared one or two glance at me to ask me if I'm doing okay which I stupidly said I'm okay when I felt everything but okay or fine or all that positive stuff. I've initiated our first kiss so would he be expecting me to continue initiating them for the second or the third or so on? I like him but I wouldn't be so stupid to be the only one trying to stabilize our relationship.
 
I tried to usher in any physical contact as much as I could so that he turned to me and looked at me and kissed me but he would just turned to give a smile which I politely pulled my hand back. I thought that was a date supposed to be. Or he really wanted to watch a move and I happened the one who desperately wanted him so he just asked me out?
 
It seemed I got date jitters for once in a long time for nothing.
 
We finished eating and after paying the bills we went out of the restaurant. My dates' normality before at least went up for a passionate kiss. But with Ji Min's, his normality maximum level was holding hands.
 
"Hey, So Ra." He said after a long time. "Do you want to go to the Aquarium with me?"