They Could Be Both y And Annoyingly Sweet Sometimes

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 17 - They Could Be Both y And Annoyingly Sweet Sometimes
 
I told the girls about everything that happened. We were currently having cakes while Tiffany ordered herself a fruit bowl, which was very typical of Tiffany.
 
"That's like dating exclusively, right? You actually agreed to that?" Tiffany asked and I sighed dreamily and nodded.
 
"You know that you can't see Zachary anymore, right?" Tae Yeon said.
 
"Zachary who?" I flipped my hair dramatically.
 
"And you can't hang out with Seung Ri and the boys even just to get coffee." Yuri spoke, which was lie. We never get coffee, it's just another polite word of liquor that prevented us from getting caught by teachers passing by at school.
 
"Most importantly is that you can't swoon over some other guy or flirt with Spanish exchanged students, like ever." Jessica interrupted.
 
"I know and understand perfectly about all your useless concern, guys." I replied. "But, be my witness, I am ready to go steady with Park Ji Min."
 
"Lucky guy," Tae Yeon said as she scoop her piece of cake on her plate. "I've never see you, commitment phobic, this dedicated before."
 
"Poor guy," Yuri corrected her. " You're handful, So Ra. Especially with boys. I don't know how Ji Min is going to handle your boy-craziness that was now all directed to him."
 
"Hey!" I smacked her at the back and she winced in pain but I ignored her rattle on how it pain her so much she needed to apply some cream because I knew I didn't hit that hard.
 
"Okay, So Ra." Tiffany finally said as she put down her fruit. "You can be living off the fairy tale with you and Ji Min only allowed to be everything but separating but just in case if anything ever, ever happened, we're always here."
 
"Not me, I've forewarning her before." Yuri raised her both hands, mentioning defeat and off-hands but this time, Tiffany slapped her at the same spot I've hit and she winced again, a real wince this time and she really need to apply the cream later on. That's why every guy that broke up with Tiffany ended up icing their cheek if they broke up in a non-peaceful situation.
 
We all laughed at them before started gobbling the food again. fashionably of course. We talked about some other random things until my most hated topic being brought up, by Jessica of course.
 
"I haven't see Min Jung at school anymore? Was she transferred?" Jessica asked.
 
"Jess, are you just stupid or purely dumb?" Yuri snapped, mean as usual. "Could she been transferring to new school when it was only the first month of school?"
 
"Don't need to be harsh, okay?" Jessica pouted. "I'm just asking."
 
Now that Jessica pointed it out, I just realized where the satan's pawn had been lately, I rarely see her at school, not that I wanted to but seeing her sit still without ruining my life that already ruined left me quite uneasy because she could be constructing her new agenda on making me suffer than I already am.
 
"Don't know, don't care." I said carelessly.
 
To be fair, I didn't really meet her at home too because sometimes she would come home late, claiming to be studying with her friends. However she still threw her signature Mephistopheles comment whenever she had the chance to see my face at the dining table or around the house. She really knew well on how to get under my skin.
 
"Just ignore her, girls." Tiffany said. "As long as she knew not to mess up with us, let's us leave her alone."
 
"Yeah, let's ignore her." Tae Yeon said, looking at me with a sincere smile as she squeezed my hand tightly, knowing what I'd been going through in the house.
 
"She's not even worth it that we need to spend our time talking about her." Yuri said, rolling her eyes dramatically with a little hands gesture.
 
They could be both y and annoyingly sweet sometimes.