Don't I Always

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 20 - Don't I Always?
 
"No, no, no." Tae Yeon said repeatedly as she sat up right on her seat after I finished talking.
 
In my mind, Tae Yeon was the only person I could talk about stuff like this without getting any judgmental remark, mean comment or stupid reply. Those three girls played their role themselves while Tae Yeon always be that supportive, sometimes dimwitted kind of bestfriend that I really need to sort of my things in my messed up life. And since she knew a lot about me, she was the suitable, appropriate candidates to talk about my emotion rush right now.
 
"I think you're confused." She said, which I really not expected because, you can read the description above to know the reason why. I'm not repeating them.
 
"Do you want me to be truthful to you right? You want a sincere, clear answer, you said?" She asked me and I nodded slowly, actually quite unsire of what I really wanted but right now I really need to hear something that will somehow solved my issue that I was currently facing.
 
"The main thing right now is you are confused." She said pressing every word. "You're confused because he somehow reminded you of your father. You're confused because all this normal boyfriend thingy was all new to you. You're confused because you never going to be solid with one guy before. You're confused because you're in a state of mixed emotions. You're confused because you had the thoughts of he is the one and that you are in need of sentiment escape. And because Park Ji Min was no other like those flings you've had before, your mind automatically processed that he was the one you've been looking for your whole life."
 
Tae Yeon talked so fast but I managed to heard every word she said and I somehow understand it perfectly. As if she was only reading the detail that I've been plastering on my face off because I was too stupid to see and tooo blind to even notice.
 
"You probably like him more than any other guy but I'm sure as hell you are not in love, Jung So Ra." She finished off with a long exhaled of air. Seeing that I was in a rather in a state of shock Tae Yeon slowly continued.
 
That was what I told her. That I was in love.
 
"Look," She said, relaxing her body again. "I don't want to be all Tiffany or Yuri or even Jessica on you but you need to clear up your mind, okay? Things have been tough on you and the way you're coping them was by being you, which mean the popular, a little bratty, couldn't careless about school kind of you."
 
I almost chuckled at that but I remained serious because Tae Yeon wasn't anything but serious with me now.
 
"Don't you feel a tiniest bit ridiculous to open up to a guy so soon? To tell him your story? Making it steady with him was one thing but this whole opened up was like a major life changing step."
 
I made a smart decision to talk this off with Tae Yeon. She was the only one who could sort this out for me because she could be civilized, sophisticated when she wanted to unlike the other three who was in-and-out mentally unstable. It wasn't like I dissed them but I really need to be serious on this kind of stuff.
 
"Okay." I said before smiled up to her. "It was so strange and ordinary at the same time and I didn't know how to deal with it."
 
Tae Yeon breathed out in relief when she heard my respond.
 
"Thank you for helping me out." I said.
 
"Don't I always?"