I've Started Developing Hate To You Now

Cinderella Gone Wrong

Chapter 4 - I've Started Developing Hate To You Now

"Class, please welcome our new student, Lee Min Jung." Our History teacher, Ms. Kim said in front of the class. The students' attention automatically caught up as everyone lifted up their heads to see a girl walking shyly inside the class.

"Introduce yourself." Ms. Kim ordered as she settled down on the teacher's chair, crossing her legs and put both of her hands on her knees, an act Tae Yeon totally hate. Tae Yeon said that Ms. Kim always trying hard to look as professional as she could be. I don't know which part she irritated with because as far as I concern, Ms. Kim was a nice understanding teacher since she always allowed me to skip her class when I have my cheer routine.

And that's like really nice.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Min Jung bowed down promptly 90 degrees with her sweetest fake smile glued on her face.

"My name is Lee Min Jung and today is my first day here." She faked up her voice to have that nice-sounding, appealing voice so much I might puke.

"Yeah, we all know that." A voice belonged to the class joker, Seung Ri, said and had everyone laughed. He was on the school's football team and very famous with his flirting comments. He always had the juniors weak-kneed over his pretty smile and playful winks, basically the reason why he changed girlfriends like he changed his underwears. He got  them dirty and tossed them away.

He was quite a friend to me since I'm in the cheerleading squad and we met very often. But he always failed to impress me with his amorous comments on my outfit. But yeah, we're good.

So seeing Seung Ri somewhat mean comment to my little y step sister purely grabbed my attention I'm planning to go to him right then and there and give a highfive.

Min Jung looked flustered and she almost tore off her perfect sinless, angelical masked. But then, she collected herself and smiled at the whole class.

"Well, then." She flicked some strands of her hair behind her ear and said.

"I'm Jung So Ra's step sister."

The whole class went dead silence and everyone's attention was on me. Ms. Kim also looked at me as if I'd grown a horn between my eyes. I stared at Min Jung's face blankly, slowly processing what she just said once second ago.

"Yah, is that true?"

"They're sisters? Daebak!"

"This is a big news! I'm sending the gossip in the chatroom right now!"

I heard some of them talking, whispering and even gasping at some points when I didn't deny the thing that just said. The thing that consisted me being her step-sister.

"Kids, put your phones away!" Ms. Kim ordered as she clapped her hand, trying to catch the student's attention once again since everyone had their face down, typing on their phone.

"And um, Min Jung," Ms. Kim said, a little in discomfort, as she turned to look at the girl standing in front of the class with her smile never leaving her features. "You can sit at the empty seat behind So Ra."

I'm sorry, Ms. Kim. But I've started developing hate to you now.

***

Subscribe, comment and upvote! <3