They Even Had To Ask Me Who I Was Referring To

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 13 - They Even Had To Ask Me Who I Was Referring To
 
The next morning I debated with myself over waiting for him to call me or me calling him. I was going back and forth in front of my bed with only towel wrapped around my body, water still dripping from my after-shower messy bun.
 
Yesterday happened to be the greatest day of my senior year and also the most amazing day of my boring days of studying Precalc. Ji Min said it. He said that he likes me and never in my life I was this happy to receive a confession. I got a lot of them before but Park Ji Min's was super special. I still could picture his shy, embarrassed face perfectly after saying them to me. Of course I replied it with the same thing but up until this moment, my heart still beating fast every time I recalled them.
 
We ended up laughing after that. Precalc lesson was completely forgotten, because it never matter in the first place anyway, and Ji Min even walked me home. Our walk home consisted of lot of talks about each other and a lot of other fun things like movies and stuff. It's funny how we just clicked right after the kiss happened. It was almost as if I'm the one he's been waiting his whole life to talk about them.
 
And I'm glad because of that.
 
Back to my room. My hands were holding onto my phone tightly as I bit my lips, thinking what should I do. After spending what felt like hours of thinking, I decided to text him.
 
"Hey,"
In real conversation, face to face conversation, it means a friendly approach but in text it almost seemed like I'm boring text me back. I didn't want him to think that I'm boring so that I text him so I deleted it.
 
"Yesterday was fun. When can we do it again?"
No, I sound like one-night stand. Only it wasn't night.
 
"I had a really great time. Next time I'm sure no nerds going around."
Too suggestive? And why the hell the nerds are kept coming in my life now? I didn't want the nerds topic be our first, real, both parties, conversation. Yup, I've text him before but all of it was just me talking to myself and his phone accidentally got the reception's server.
 
After much contemplating, I took a deep breathe and decided on just saying,
 
"Good morning, handsome."
 
He called me right after he read the message.
 
"That was awfully polite of you, texting me just to say good morning." He spoke as I picked up.
 
"Yes. And to tell that you're handsome." I pointed and I heard him chuckled at the other end of the line.
 
"Yeah, that too. Thanks. Anyway, what are you doing?" He asked.
 
"Nothing. I just get up." I answered as I sat down at my make-up desk.
 
We talked about some random things until I decided to end the call to dress up to school. This could be a whole new day for me. After I hung up, I group messaged the girls, Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica and reported the latest event that we kissed. What unbelievable that they even had to ask me who I was referring to.