Unconditionally Screwed Up

Cinderella Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Unconditionally Screwed Up
 
Ji Min's POV
 
For a really short moment, I saw something inside So Ra's eyes. There was this foreign scintillation in her eyes when I glanced up at her. It was something really obscure and for a second it was as though I was looking at the eyes belong to someone else but Jung So Ra's. It was like a bomb full of emotions fracas was about to blow up.
 
But So Ra quickly brushed it off with some witty comments about another photo before I could ask her if she was okay. She was too good in changing subjects that I couldn't really find a perfect time to bring that up. But I knew it when someone refused to tell and kept them just for themselves. So I kept the questions to myself.
 
"I'll get you something to drink." She said as she jumped off the bed and quickly strolled to the door. Leaving the door open, I heard her steps were now out of range. I took the time to finally look around her bedroom. It was quite messy with her books, make-up stuff and all but I didn't know why it felt wrong. It was almost as if she created the mess herself. I knew it sounded really stupid and irrational but it felt as though I was watching a real cliche high school romance drama where the main character was everything but a near ladylike girl but the boy fall for her anyway.
 
I was the boy, obviously.
 
Despite the sudden brainless thought I had in my mind I pushed them aside and reminded myself again that So Ra was indeed that stereotype cheerleader that had been screwing up a lot of guys before she decided to take a steady relationship with a guy. Only that she didn't bully meek girls or make fun of everybody that walked pass her.
 
"Here." She came in about few minutes later with a carton of orange juice and two juice glasses.
 
We talked more about other stuff since So Ra said that we need to know each other more. But honestly, it was only me talking about myself. I would occasionally asked her questions too but she just answered them simply, which was completely not her, and threw the questions back at me.
 
She was being safe and quite careful with her words and again, that was totally not her. She was always bold and straightforward and speak her minds out of everything but now she was everything but all that. She was being oddly cautious that it seemed that she would be spilling something she shouldn't have if she said more than five to seven words.
 
So Ra brought it up that her parents would be coming home anytime soon and that it was better if I left before they arrived. She walked me to the door and even send me to the gate of her big mansion.
 
"Thank you for coming." She said and smiled at me.
 
I didn't reply her and her hair instead. I gradually leaned to her and kissed her on the lips. It was a passionate, long kiss and did I like that. I felt a sudden prick jealousy of those who had their chance kissing those lips before me. I proceeded to kiss her forehead before gave her a quick hug which she really like it because I felt her body relaxed in my embrace.
 
I went to my car, started the engine and bid her goodbye before asking her to quickly went inside the house because it could be dangerous. She just smiled at that and nodded before walked back inside her mansion. Which was another weirdness hit to my curiosity spot. No witty comments, no flirtatious remark and no her declaration that I'm only thinking too much.
 
Nothing.
 
I was getting a really strange vibes on how So Ra behaved since a while ago. It kept me wondering even until I reached my house. Before I felt asleep after the long shower consisted of me thinking about So Ra, I thought about her even more when I was in the edge of sleeping.
 
I knew So Ra was capable of everything but did she really had the power to summon people so that she was the only person popping inside people's head and you couldn't think of anything but her like those guys said? Because if she really did, I'm unconditionally screwed up.
 
*
A/N: Don't be a silent reader >< Say something ^^