My Wonderland Crashed By The King and His Super y Princess

Cinderella Gone Wrong

Chapter 1 -  My Wonderland Crashed By The King and Her Super y Princess

"Min Jung, So Ra, come on," Dad called. "I send you to school."

I stuffed the rest of the sandwich inside my mouth before taking my backpack with me, rushing to the door.

"Aish, this kid." Dad brushed away the bread crumbs on my uniform as he smiled warmly.

For a step dad, he was sure as nice as the real one. Yup, you heard it correctly, step dad. My mom married him about 2 years ago, when I was 16. If you were thinking all that rebellious act I would've probably done to prevent the marriage, you're dead wrong.

It wasn't like that at all.

Of course I had that who would have been perfect to replace my father kind of thinking but I shouldn't be so self-centered. My dad passed away when I was 10. It had been 6 years my mom became both Mom and Dad to me. She read me bedtime stories as well as fixing my bicycle. She worked 10 hours a day and came home to prepare me dinner.
She never said it but I know she was feeling quite lonely. 

Sometimes, whenever I walked pass their bedroom in the middle of the night, I heard she talking to herself. She even cried quietly. There are couple of times too when I saw Mom standing in front of their big wedding picture hanging on the wall of our living room, stared longingly at his smile.
She missed him. She missed him more than I do.

 I acknowledge that.

I've probably lost my Dad but Mom lost more. She lost her love, her friend, her man, her husband, her definition of all the beautiful things in the universe.

That is the hardest part of losing someone that mean the world to you. When you lost one person, you lost everything.

She laughed, smiled, joked around a lot. But sometimes, it felt like she would burst into tears anytime.

I don't want that.

Then one day, I saw them. Her sincere smile and laugh as if she finally regain the whole world. Them that I've been waiting for for 6 years.

Something was up, I had thought.

It wasn't long until she brought me to have a dinner with some people, that's what she said, in a hotel, few days before my 16th birthday.

He was a nice guy. Like really nice. He had this gentle smile and very handsome I must say. He treated Mom like she was something precious, the way she should being treated after the long drought.

But the thing I couldn't accept was his daughter. 

During the whole dinner, she had this frown plastered on her face like she couldn't careless about what we were talking about. She would give sarcastic comment every time Mom tried to offer her some space of joining the conversation.

I hate her.

Okay, I understand if she wanted to take the rebellious daughter role but screaming I HATE YOU with her sarcasm to my mom wasn't the part. If she wanted to go all she could do that to her father.

Because marriage doesn't happen with only one party wants to get married.

Despite the fact that he brought along her y daughter into the family, I told them yes. Because the last thing I would want is to destroy my mom's happiness because of someone dysfunctional family daughter.

Eventually, the marriage happened but Min Jung, was a as ever.

"Look, if you want to play the happy family in front of those people, you, your Mom and my stupid Dad could manage that. I'm outta here."

That was what she had told me the day of the marriage before she left to go anywhere but the wedding hall. I almost called it off and ran to my mom to make her cancel the whole goddamn wedding but seeing her smile as she walked down the aisle, 

I glad I did not do that.

Mom's happy so I'm happy.

I could handle some y game.

***

First chap's up! Subscribe, comment, upvote and spread! <3