Chapter 2

Spring Day

For a second, I thought of taking the seat next to him at the back, but then a guy who seemed like his friend sat next to him, and I'm actually glad he did. Last thing I want to look like is an obsessed girl who follows a guy around just because he said hi to her. I never was and never will be that girl.

Since middle school, every classmate that I had would think that I had a first-class attitude and thought that I wouldn't want to be their friends and the guys would think that I'm gonna reject them just because I was always on the top of the class. But I wasn't actually like that.

Honestly? I always felt lonely. I was friendly with everyone in my class but yet never had a close friend, probably because I always felt that I don't need the help of anyone. I can always do things on my own but I finally realized I'm wrong. All I'd done was study and work, and now my hard work is slowly starting to pay off, but I can't help but feel lonely.

I've always just liked someone but never confessed cause I was never confessed to.

My first goal this time is not studying, it was to make true friends, and now I regret not taking the seat next to that guy. Woojin.

Nah! Get yourself a girlfriend first.  A girlfriend.

"Good morning to everyone. I hope you'll feeling fresh for this semester." I heard my professor and so I cut off my always-long thoughts .

"Wah! I honestly didn't expect to see alot of new faces, but I can ensure you this class is fun even though it's just theory!" Prof. Brad said with a big smile— and honestly, I thought he would be a mid 30's man when I read his name and profile from my schedule— but he actually looks like he's in his 20s !

This school sure those have model-like students & even professors.  I wonder if that guy I met in the morning was from the dance faculty. I smiled at the though of him but why the heck did I?!?

An hour an half later, I was done with the class and it was already past 12 in the afternoon. I packed my books and walked out the door.

"Newbie," I heard a voice from behind.

I turned not even expecting it to be me who's being called for. Kim Woojin was running towards me, and I stopped in my tracks and smiled at him . I do remember that I told him my name.'Newbie' makes me feel anxious .

"Do you have an class now?" he asked, looking down at the tiny me. I sure do look tiny in front of his tall and built figure.

"I don't have any now, I just have a choreography class in an hour," I said, wondering why is he asking me.

"That's cool then," he smiled. "Let's grab a snack or an early lunch!" he offered, putting his long arm around my neck.

"Uh..." Being flustered, I couldn't even reply, and got dragged to the cafeteria.

"The food here is really good and healthy so you can eat without worrying about your weight gain~" he chuckled, and I was still in my awkward state with his arm around my shoulders. He looked at me for being silent and I think he noticed that I was uncomfortable.

"I'm actually half American," he said, and I looked at him, astonished

"I was born in California and just moved here to attend college. That's probably why I'm comfortable with skinship and you're not." I smiled at him even though I though I looked dumbfounded.

He's half American, and that's their way of skinship, and here I am thinking that he's flirting with me. Way to go, Jeon Jiwoo.

"Ah~ I couldn't tell you were," I laughed my dumbness off and I swear I could see him smirk at the side. He's probably making fun of me his head.

"I'm gonna take my hand off cause I know you're not comfortable," he said as we walked through the cafeteria.

"It's okay, I don't mind," I tried to look more open, but I sure did fail.

"I know you're not," he laughed and showed me the way to the food stand. Why do I keep embarrassing myself? Just why!

~~~~

Besides it being really early for lunch, both of us filled our plates with food and took a seat close to the food stand.

"Wah! This is to die for," I said, amazed, taking in a bite from the food in my plate.

"Told ya~" he said, taking in an even bigger bite.

We were both eating our food comfortably and laughing at few stories the he had told me about his time in California.

Until... his laughing face turned into a timid face.

"If you're done let ju-" he was cut off by a girl who had a fitness clothes on with a SNUA jumper.

"I didn't know we had a new face here who Woojin already knows," she spoke with a smile that looked really fake, as if she were hurt.

Woojin stayed silent while looking down at his plate so I took that a chance to introduce myself, beause I could feel the air getting tense between the 3 of us.

"I'm Jiwoo from dance faculty,  it's my first day of enrollment and Woojin helped me find my class and then we decided to half a snack toge-." I said, feeling like I had to justify the situation.

"Don't!" he raised his voice. He looked way more serious than his usual cheerful self just a minute ago.

"You don't need to explain anything to her," he snapped, standing up before looking taking his eyes off mine and staring dead into hers. She stared at him back with a side smile. If I could just know what in the actually hell is this situation.

'Are they ex-lovers?' I thought to myself.

"If you're done eating, let's go, I'll show you the way to your next class," he spoke a bit calmer than a second ago.

"Why are you in a hurry, I didn't even introduce myself!" she said to him, still having that fake smile on.

"I'm Somin from music faculty and I take a dance choreography class too," she said. "I'm a senior too," she informed me.

All I could do was smile before getting dragged by my wrist, all the way out of the cafeteria by Woojin.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank you for everyone who started reading this fanfic. I know there are lot of grammatical error but im trying my best and ill do my best in the upcoming chapters.  Please comment your thoughts and  let me know if the chapters are short and what do you dislkke about my style of writing and also if you like and enjoy this fanfic ^^

Xo love , Paula♡