Chapter 3

Spring Day

I got dragged a long way away from the cafeteria by a guy I just met a few hours ago. I tried my best to free my wrist from his cold tight grip; and his face showed no emotion; just a straight face which got me thinking, Why the hell I'm getting dragged?

The last thing I would wanna be is a punching bag for a problematic couple. Are they even a couple? Is she his girlfriend or an ex? Whatever she is and whatever their situation is, all I know is that I don't ever wanna get dragged into it— especially not on my first day.

"Can you please stop?" I said furiously. "Can I know why you're angry? And why am I getting dragged?" I kept on asking and getting ignored. Tried my best to make us stop for a second, but it was like he wasn't listening !

At this point I think I'd had enough of this. I wasn't really the kind that would get angry easily but I needed him to stop.

"You're hurting my hand," I continued whining like a baby. "Stop please!" As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he stopped suddenly causing me and my dumb head to bump into his big, built arms. His hand left my wrist in a sec as turned around and looked at me. I thought I saw his straight face turn into some kind of worried? Or a sarcastic look maybe?

"Are you okay— wrist? I mean your wrist, is it alright?" he stuttered, looking straight into my eyes. What kind of situation is this? I think I'll have to go with the worried look that I can definitely see on his face right now.

"I-I'm fine," I said, taking a step away. I didn't realize we were so close until I could just see his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," he said  taking his eyes away from mine and looking away.

"What's wrong? What happened in there?" I asked, ignoring his apology. He ignored my questions and just stood there, his eyes scanning the area and trying their best to not meet mine.

"Why did you drag me out, when I didn't even get to introduce myself to her?" I continued being annoying with my questions, hoping he would answer one of them because I needed to know.

He silently chuckled but I still saw it. I knew he was in no state and wasn't ready to answer any of my questions, which made me feel even more annoyed. So I decided to go for it and ask the question that was lingering in my mind that I tried to ignore.

"Who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend?" I asked boldly, although all my courage faded away when his eyes turned and looked at me. Tension was in the air and I could feel it. His face went from straight to worried to sarcastic and to this cold and infuriated face. He took a step closer, leaving hardly enough space between us for me to even breathe. All I could do was look at him and his cold eyes even though I tried not to. I could feel his breath on my face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"What makes you think that she's my girlfriend?" he said through gritted teeth, his eyes burning into mine. I felt scared. Being the 'me' I am, I know I would cry in any moment for no reason. I know I shouldn't be crying or maybe even feel scared.

I knew I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I didn't even get this situation— how did he turn from the cheerful self he was a few hours and moments ago to this cold person that he is right now, right in front of me? I knew I had to run away the moment I felt my eyes starting to get red. But I should've just ran—

"Get away from me," I said, pushing him on his chest that felt so amazingly hard— not that I didn't expect it to be. He looked like someone who works out a lot, besides being a dancer.

Next thing I found my brave self doing was running. Running away from a guy who I met this morning on my first day of enrollment.  The first person that was helpful and kind and who made me feel just a bit more comfortable, turned to be this cold person.

~~~~

Woojin / BM P.O.V

I snapped to myself that I should try not to get to in any kind of situation when I saw her running away looking scared.

"Way to go," I mumbled to myself while looking at her running away from me. I banged my leg on the ground in anger. Why did I scare her?

"Wah what a great scene," I heard a voice behind me. Who else could that spiteful voice belong to except the one and only Jeon Somin? I turned around and looked at her sarcastic self clapping and smiling.

"I'm really... honored," she said, tapping my arm before I pushed it away. "I feel like I just watched an exclusive scene from a drama that's just being written on site," she spit out those sarcastic words before chuckling.

"Get out of my face," I ordered her. "Right. Now." I showed her my provoked face but it didn't work on her.

"It's been along time since I've seen you with a girl. Moreover a freshman," she said sounding enthusiastic, but to me it was being a slag that she has been for a while now. Moving from guy to guy since the day I called it off.

"Fine. I'll get of your face not for you but for me, cause I can't stand talking to a sla-" I tried my best to stay calm so I cut off what I was saying when I noticed her face started to turn down, I turned my back to her and walked by.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello~ to whoever is reading ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and another update will be up tomorrow (saturday) :) Jspeh&Jiwoo is up in the next chapter ;) Are the chapters long enough?!~

Xo love , Paula♡

---

Also, a message from the beta-reader: I am going to start to edit through the chapters, looking for the grammar errors and such. Glad to be here!

-Eunice