Chapter 16

Spring Day

SOMIN POV~

 

He's falling ; he's falling for her and I can see it. I'm just gonna ignore it; I'm just gonna ignore this negative feeling.

 

But ... he changed and I can see it in him. I could feel my whole body getting numb and sick when I heard and watched them talking from the side door of the restaurant.

 

He might be just a friend for her but she's definitely not gonna be just a friend to him soon so I needed to stop him. I know him very well.

 

I know him so well that I could tell when he's falling for someone. His eyes and his action where the same as 5 years ago when he was still I love with me.

 

I ran back to the table before they walked in. Trying to act normal but I was on the verge of breaking down in tears and embarrass myself. But I can't do that right now; not in front of him or her.

 

They walked back in  silently. Jiwoo looked at me the 'ok' sigh with her hand looking like she's achieved a great mission. I'm thankful for her for getting him to comeback but I bet it wasn't hard , he would do it anyway , just for her.

 

On the other side, wooJin was looking at jiwoo by his side , secretly smiling, as they both walked towards the table.

 

"Lets eat~ " jiwoo cheered but awkwardness filled the air. My eyes met his and looked away immediately ,annoyed.

 

I pulled the chair beside me and offered him the seat with smile but he just took the seat that's in I front of me , pulling jiwoo by her hand to the seat that's next to him.

 

She slowly huffed at him and lied by whispering  to him to sit next to me as he was sitting in her place. 

 

He ignored her and called the waitress to order.

 

Jiwoo clearly had to idea that he's slowly falling for her. I mean she's perfect ; I hate to admit that but she is. She's definitely someone wooJin would fall for. She's like the old me. Before what happened to us. Which is because of me.

 

But I can't give up on him now; after all these time. Jiwoo finally agreed to help me so I'm not gonna let her know anything and just hope she wouldn't catch on.

 

I needed him. After the horrible mistake that I've done , I knew I needed him more than ever but ... he didn't.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just a short chapter ; I know. But I wanted to end this 'meet up' with somin's POV so I'm sorry for this short update.

 

BUT , if you want a double update today (update another chapter) then .......... Comment or upvote just if you want , no pressure^^

 

Thank you for reading ❤️