Chapter 19

Spring Day

We literally dumped our classes today and run away just to be stopped by wooJin by the front gate. 

 

"Where are you both going ?" He asked, both of his eyes were glued on me. So did he finally decided to stop ignoring me !

 

"Somewhere you probably don't need to know" Taehyung replied taking a step in front of me to face him. 

 

I get this feeling that they don't get along. Right ! Since Taehyung seem to like somin but she has her eyes only on wooJin so he definitely hates him.

 

"Wah! You do speak little boy!" WooJin was acting obnoxious, I don't see a reason for wooJin to Taehyung back! 

 

"Don't you dare call me that!" Taehyung fired back , taking a step closer to face him. 

 

What in the actual hell is happening right now. Why is wooJin trying to pick up a fight with us when he clearly ignored me the past few days!

 

WooJin toke a step closer and pushed Taehyung by his  shoulder. I could tell that both of them were about to start fighting and I didn't want that to happen.

 

"Stop it both of you!" I yelled at them and tried to stand in between them. The realized what they were doing when I pushed them away from each other but got pushed away.

 

"Seriously !" I huffed feeling annoyed by their Childish act, especially wooJin who looked like he just wanted to pull a fight for no reason.

 

"Are you alright?" WooJin asked worriedly and moved closer to me. Taehyung looked at his reaction and then back at me and asked the same question. 

 

At that moment I wished Taehyung would've asked me or worried about me before him. I sighed and pushed my self back on my feet.

 

"What do you want wooJin?" I yelled at him annoyed. He looked at me like he was flustered.

 

"I just wanted to help you up, I'm sor-" he was stuttering like dumb . That's not what I meant with my question, it got me even more annoyed.

 

"I didn't mean that" I sighed "why are you suddenly talking to me after ignoring me for the past few days?" I asked and god knows where did I get this courage from. I was surprised by my sudden arise in confident especially when Taehyung is here as well. 

 

Why do I always look like a fool in front of Taehyung . I sighed silently , taking a look at him and back to wooJin.

 

"I had my reasons and now I need to talk to you" he said like it was normal to just ignore someone and then go back to them again.

 

"Now?" I huffed at him and raised my eyebrows. He nodded and looked at Taehyung.

 

I turned and looked at Taehyung as well. "I can't now, I have plans" I said and looked away.

 

"With him!" He said pointing at Taehyung , trying to look disgust. Taehyung looked like he had enough with him and was about to hit him. 

 

"Yes!" I said and stood in front of them. "I need to go now" I informed him and turned back to Taehyung and nodded for him so that we can leave.

 

We started walking and in a sec I could feel someone on my right as well. I turned just to find wooJin walking to my right .

 

"What are you doing ?" I stopped and turned to face him. 

 

"I'm tagging along" he simply informed us. My mouth hang open on his cold reaction.

 

"Aish.." Taehyung suddenly sighed and looked annoyed. "You're not invited !" He said and turned to face him with his hand in his pocket the way he always have them; one thing that I admire about him.

 

"You're not invited !" WooJin mimicked him ridiculously. I've had enough of this now.

 

"Seriously stop it!" I said and looked at both of them and started walking. I turned and looked at them and they both started following.

 

So much for a date with just me and Taehyung but thank you wooJin. I sighed and they were both now walking beside me.

 

'Where are we even going !' I thought but just kept walking.  

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading ^^ please look forward for upcoming chapter 🤗

 

Xo love , Paula ❤️