Chapter 13

Spring Day

"Why the heck do you need me?" I whispered as I was embarrassed.

 

"You both look like you're close now and maybe friends?" She said raising her eyebrow. 

 

"Are you taking advantage of that?" I asked still astonished by her request. 

 

She was silent for a moment before she looked up at me "I'm asking for your help" she said. "You seem like the only one I can trust at the moment." She added.

 

Somehow the glint in her eyes was 'Lonely' just like she actually meant every word she said.

 

"But what exactly can I do?" I sounded hesitated because I definitely was; I don't even know what I'm supposed to answer her. Even if me and wooJin are Somehow sort of friend, what exactly am I capable of doing to get them together.

 

"Let me be there every time you guys meet or go out !" She said looking at me with 'hope' in her eyes.

 

"What?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Don't worry about it; just say yes and leave it on me" she said , taking my hands in hers , blinking her eyes In hope as she pleaded.

 

"Yes for what?" Call me stupid but I still don't get what this situation is.

 

"Yes to 'yes I'm gonna help you friend!" She said with a bright smile.

 

"Friend?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. When did we become friends.

 

"I considered you a friend the moment I met you" she said blinking her eyes in a cute way. That was a clean lie. I chuckled at her words.

 

"I'm not gonna promise you anything. I'll just go with the flow with what ever you're planning to do!" I said making it a point that I haven't actually agreed nor declined.

 

"My instinct  were right " she said with a smile.

 

"And what does your instinct says?" I asked playfully.

 

"That you're the 'best friend' type who would surely help at any time." She said "and I have a feeling you wouldn't let me down and will actually help me get my love of my life back"she added but suddenly felt embarrassed by her word as she cringed cause both of us to laugh.

 

I lowkey envied her. She wanted to get back a guy who she considered the love of her life ; which can mean she loved and was loved by that person, something I don't think I'll enquire any sooner.

 

"Lets eat!" She cheered , "its on me" she winked.

 

 

 

 

"Jiwoo~" I heard my name being called as I was walking to the library. I turned to find somin making her way running to me.

 

"Hey girl ~" I said and was caught of guard when she linked her arm with mine. 

 

"Lets have lunch !" She said with a grin "make sure you call wooJin as well" grinning even bigger.

 

"What?!" I said in shock as I turned to face her, taking off my arm from hers just for her to hold it again.

 

"What? You agreed to help me?" She tried to look pitiful.

 

"When did I even? And if so why would I have to call him" I said in frustration. I didn't knew what I got myself in.

 

"So he can eat with us, and later on you can excuse yourself so I get to talk to him for once , just the two of us " she pleaded again and again. 

 

"I don't even have his number !" I said honestly .

 

"I have it!" she exclaimed and went from looking pitiful and pleading to grinning once again in less than a minute. 

 

I sighed,defeated. What have I gotten myself into?