Chapter 24

Spring Day

10 minutes! it took me exactly 10 minutes to get ready and run off to my first class. This semester is almost over and its my first time being late ever. I always hated being late and preferred being on time for eveything.Last night; it was a horrible night. i've never felt hurt and useless and low about myself. i've always taken care of people and never paid attention for myself or for things that i needed.

And still after all im willing to help him although i hate even the thought of it but because its him. because i want him to be happy. I must be really crazy about him! When did this even happen?

I walked through the corridors and felt relieved that i made it on time. "Jiwoo!" i heard my name being called. i turned to find taehyung smiling and waving as he walked towards me.

"Morning" he said with a bright smile and raised his hand for a high five.

"Good morning" i said trying to sound as cheerful as him as i high fived his hand.

We started walking down the corridors until i was stopped by hand over my shoulders. it's the one and only woojin. i smiled seeing his face but he didnt smile back.

"Did you guys walk to school together?" he asked and his face looked so serious but yet so cute.

"No we didnt" i said laughing at his weirdness. why the heck he would ask this question.

"Did you know that today we'll get to know we is our partner in the dance evaluation for the finals of this semester?" taehyung asked, ignoring woojin's presence.

"oh! yeah right.. i totally forgot about it" i said and stopped in track and turned to look at taehyung and woojin. 

"i hope i dont get any bad dancer or else im failing" i pouted. if i get a bad dancer then ill have to do all the work and still get negative points because of my partner.

"Hey why you're acting so cute" woojin asked , as he stood infront of me once again with that weird expression of his.

I pushed him by his chest "what are you saying?" i said frowning , how can he always be so calm and free of worries. Most of the time.

"Don't worry , you'll be alright , you can do it"  taehyung said and patted my back as we walked inside the class. i was happy from inside.

 

 

"Alright, i'll giving out the name of each partners and you're going to come up with a dance that shows you true emotions." our cheographer said "Take note : it can either be a Happy/cheerful dance or a contemporary dance or  any kind of dance that shows your emotions. Make sure you go through the past practices and notes that were given out through this semester" he continued.

All along i was hoping i would partner up with taehyun but i knew its one in a million chance.

Just then the door went open and somin walked in. she walked till the end and took a seat away from the three of us.

The cheographer started giving out the names of each partners.

"Jeon Somin" he called "I'm here" she said and raised her hand. i wonder if she'll be partnered with woojin. I secretly hope she does. i mean thats good for her. she love him, right?!

"Kim Taehyung , You both will be partners for the coming evaluation" he said and felt my heart drop faster than the speed of light. why? just why? is this faith?

I looked over at taehyung beside me and his face could say it all. He was happy.

I turned and looked at somin and she was giving him a small smile. I sighed and turned back front. Woojin? i turned to my right side and his face showed no emotion. Maybe he doesn't care. I thought and right then i looked at his hand on his thighs and he had it closed in a tight fist.

"Jeon Jiwoo?" i heard my name being called.

"Yes! i'm here" i said and raised my hand. Please be someone good , please be someone good.

"BM , You both will be partners , Do well!" he said and gave him a smile.

I sighed in relief. Yes BM, i mean woojin is the best known dancer in this whole campus and i get to be his partner. Hopefully this will all go well. I smiled and felt my shoulder being shaken.

"YO! we're partners" woojin was yelling right into my ear and i couldn't help but laugh. 

"shhh , we're in the class" i laughed and asked him to calm down. Honestly i was happy and glad but how perfect would it be if i was partner with taehyung. I turned and looked at him once again,  He was smiling from ear to ear. I smiled just by seeing him smile.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

xo love, Paula.