Chapter 21

Spring Day

"I'm dying for some spicy rice cake" wooJin whined at the both of us as we left the karaoke room. 

 

"CALL?" He yelled trying to convince us. 

 

"Have it yourself !" Taehyung dumped him with his answer and turned to face the other side with his hands on the pockets of his jeans.

 

"I wasn't asking you anyway!" WooJin fired back. I was up for a snack but since Taehyung wasn't going to join then I felt like I might as well not.

 

"Jiwoo lets go!" He cheered and grabbed my had.

 

"Ah! I think I'll pass anyway , I'd rather go back to class" I said and gave him an apology smile in return.

 

"Aish! Seriously you guys are no fun!" He whined again. "Whatever , I'll just stop by an Internet cafe , play games and have my spicy rice cake with a cup of ramen!" He huffed like a baby trying to make us pity him. I smiled at his behavior that seem to change a lot.

 

"ALONE!" He huffed one more time before waving his hand and turned to leave. 

 

"NO FUN ! IM ALONE!" He yelled as he walked away. I laughed and felt pity for him. 

 

Taehyung sighed next to me "leave him, we can go now" he said. Is he going back to class as well. I felt kinda sad that I couldn't even go on the 'imaginary' date with him.

 

"You're going to class too?" I asked as we started walking.

 

"Nah!" He choke his head. "I'm hungry , let's hurry!" He said and turned his head and gave me a cute side smile that I swear almost killed me.

 

"But you- .. you just - ... wooJin " I didn't know what I was saying . I was trying to ask why did he send wooJin off !

 

"I wanted to spend time with you and not with him!" He said "and that's why we bunked classes in the first place "  he chuckled and I knew I was blushing but I tried not to make it obvious. 

 

I nodded with a smile and looked away as we crossed the street. At last , it's the two of us only.

 

"And I wanted to talk to you as well!" He said and leaned his head as he spoke.

 

'He wanted to talk to me!' That's all my mind could think of in this moment.

 

"Talk to me?!" I tried to act as normal as I could be but I ended up asking with a squeak since his words not only surprised me but shocked me as well.

 

"Lets eat first !" He said and smiled as he pulled the front door of the  convenience store that I didn't realize who already reached to.