Chapter 6

Spring Day

Chapter 6

 

I ended up being stuck between Taehyung and Woojin for 2 hours in the practice room; it wasn't my decision but it was the professor's way of making us stand in an order that pleases his eyes. 

Not that I hated standing next to Taehyung on my left, but I definitely hate the tension that's between me and Woojin on my right.

 

I should just get over this, I can't keep ignoring and running away from Woojin the whole year, so I decided that when the class is over I'm gonna go and talk to him. Even if I ended apologizing for behaving like a baby!

 

Two hours later, we were done with the class and everyone looked exhausted; starting to exit the class even before changing their clothes. 

 

Even though I was tired as well, I decided to change my clothes although I'd be heading home anyway, but I needed to go through what I was gonna say to Woojin in the meantime, so I needed to hurry up. 

 

"Jiwoo!" I heard Taehyung calling my name. At least he remembers my name.

 

I turned and he was standing there scratching the back of his head "Are you alright?" I asked him.

 

"Uh... do you wanna have lunch? I know a good and cheap restaurant around here," he asked timidly. 

 

I was surprised more like shocked! 'Why is he asking to eat? With who? With me? '

 

He noticed my expression. "Ah sorry, I think you're gonna head home already, never mind," he said before turning to leave.

 

"NO!" I called out not realizing how loud it sounded. I didn't even notice Woojin still standing there, staring at both of us. 

 

He turned around and raised his eyebrow "Lets have lunch, I don't have anything to do anyway," I smiled awkwardly. 'Stop making a fool of yourself Jeon Jiwoo' I thought, but I couldn't get this chance to slip away. 

 

"Cool then, I'll wait by the main gate so you can talk you time and change!" he said, smiling. No! I can't waste any time. I don't need to change anyway!

 

"It's okay, I don't need to change anyway!" I spoke my thoughts.

 

"Are you sure?" he asked.

 

"Yeah sure, let's go," I assured him. 

 

"Wait! Where are you guys going?" Woojin suddenly spoke, causing both of us to realize he's behind us.

 

Taehyung stayed silent and I could feel the tension between them so I had to answer him.

 

"We're going to have lunch," I said and turned to Taehyung, pointing to him for us to leave. 

 

"Wait! I wanna join too, I'm hungry and bored," he smiled broadly, pulling me by my arm. "Let's go!" 

 

Whatever the reason why he's acting this way? He still can't just pull me away when I'm with Taehyung! "I can walk alone," I insisted.

 

He immediately let go of my hand and so the 3 of us started walking. I knew I needed to talk to him anyway but not now, I just wanted to have lunch with just Taehyung and me, agh...

 

The 3 of us walked silently until...

 

"The three of you know each other?" I heard a voice from behind us. We turned at the same time to find the one and only Somin standing with her arms crossed, looking at the three of us.

 

Nobody spoke ...

 

"That's cool, you're going out to eat? Together?" she asked, and yet none of us answered. "That's cool! It's more fun, I'm in!" she called out. "Let's go~~" she cheered and hooked her arm into mine and pulled me away as we walked out of the campus. 

 

Too much for having lunch just me & him, sigh.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A short chapter maybe but I had to write it in a hurry , look forward for the next chapter ;) 

 

Xo love , Paula

(oh! and I don't think i introduced myself; i'm eunice and i'm the beta-reader, glad to be here!)