Chapter 12

Spring Day

I walked in to the coffee shop , that's just blocks away from my department , to grab my usual cup of coffee so I could work on few assignment since I had an hour break before my next class.

 

"Can I have one caffe macchiato for take out please" I order for my drink and payed for it and then waited at the side.

 

"Jiwoo!" I heard someone calling my name. 'It's probably not me' I thought.

 

"Jeon jiwoo , right?" A figure stood in front of me and then I realized it was Somin, waving her hand with a smile. 'Nice' I thought as I gave her a smile.

 

"Hi somin!" I said and looked over to check if my coffee was ready.

 

"I was actually looking for you !" She said and by that she had my attention. 'Why would you be looking for me' I thought but just gave her a confused look.

 

"I asked for you and someone told me they saw you walking to the coffee shop" she said and gave me a big smile. 'What is she up to?!'

 

"Okay?" I still looked confused.

 

"I wanted to talk to you !" She said , looking serious and that's the first time I've seen here this serious.

 

"Your coffee is ready" a lady handed me the coffee as I turned to get it , thinking what possibly could she want to talk about .

 

"About WooJin " she answered my thoughts as I was still looking at my cup that's now in my hand. "And Taehyung " she added eyeing me for a reaction and she got it when my I turned my head up to face her. 

 

'Am I busted ? Does she know that I like Taehyung ! Damn it' I thought of multiple questions.

 

"Do you want to sit here or go somewhere else?" She asked nicely. 

 

"Lets sit here!" I asked and walked past her to a table at a corner by the window. I could hear her footsteps behind me and I started getting nervous . What possibly could she want!

 

We sat down for a couple of minutes as I sipped on my cup of coffee , just facing each other .

 

"So ..?" I said looking at my watch then back at her.

 

"I want wooJin back!" She said bluntly. I almost throw out the sip of coffee that was in my mouth.

 

"Excuse me!" I said . 'Did I steal him and put him in my pocket or something' I thought to myself. 'What is she getting on to'!

 

"You know it don't you!" She said. Her eyes looked dark.

 

"Know what ?" I asked . Confused on what she's trying to say.

 

"Did he tell you already!" She said. "Tell me what?!" I asked.

 

"We we're together for a long time and broke up a year ago!" She explained, although I kind of had a clue about that. 

 

"And where is me between both of you?!" I asked still confused on what she want from me.

 

"I want him back" she asked again. "Then go get him!" I answered her.

 

"With the help of you!" She whispered and bite her lower lip.

 

"WHAT!" My voice was louder than I expected, causing few students around us to look at me.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading ^^

 

Xo love, Paula