Chapter 27

Spring Day

Somin's P.O.V

 

I took in a deep breath and the looked at him. I needed to be straightforward and honest yet not sound mean.

"Taehyung, I .. I know that you like me, for a while now" I said but my eyes could look straight at him. How can i not hurt him?

I paused, not sure how i was going to complete what i planned to say. I turned and looked at his face. He was staring blankly but his lips were smiling softly.

"I knew all along but thinking about it now i was really mean. Because even though i knew i still used you and your feeling just to make myself feel better and... to make someone jealous" i confessed. i wanted to be honest. that was the only way. "but.. but taehyung, i really , honestly feel bad. i shouldn't have done that because ... because , I , I dont feel the same way" i finally said it and my head dropped down. i couldn't even look at him. 

It was silent. He didn't say a word. I looked up at him and he was staring at me. His eyes were soft, i don't see any anger on his face.

"Taehyung i-"

"I know.." he said. his face showed no particular emotion.

"Y-you know that i knew that you liked me,?" i asked. 

He took in a deep breath and then chuckled. " I always knew that you were a smart woman" he said smiling widely. I raised my eyebrow and look confused.

"I've always said to myself that i liked you.and i knew that i was too obvious showing that. but when i noticed that you still love woojin and that you were just getting close to me for a reason , i had a second though about it and i realized that maybe i didn't really like you but maybe i ..-"

"you felt pity for me" i said and smiled. I've always felt petty for myself.

"but not in any bad way i promise, i really realized that all you needed was him but he always shut you off so i guess thats when i felt like i wanted to get close to you to know you more and somehow it felt like i grew feeling for you but later on it was more of wanting to be your friend so that you can someone to lean on" he said those words and i almost hugged him. I was thankfull. He's too good. 

All i could do was laugh. so i did. Tears were going to run anyway but i just wanted to laugh and be happy that a person like him exist. He didn't ask why i was lauhging but started laughing along. I went in and gave him a hug.

"Thank you , I don't ever wanna lose a friend like you" i said and he nodded.

"Wait- weren't you  going to confess before i cut you off?" i asked. and he chuckled and covered his face.

"HEY! you're were lying , You do like me?" i asked . My eyes were wide open staring at him.

"Honestly , I was about to-" i cut him off and hit him on his shoulder "HEY!!"

"Wait , You didn't let me finish" he ssaid as he giggled. i backed off and crossed my arms.

"I was about to confess because i wanted to take this as a last chance. To prove to myself that its not what i though it is and to make woojin mad. He always seem to get any girl he wants" he said and his words made sense. My thoughts went to jiwoo. He sure can have any girl he wants. I'm pretty sure he likes her.

"I think we Should make him mad then?" i asked playfully.

"I think we need to find a song so we can start practising." he said and flicked my forehead with his finger.

"Don't you like really like someone?" i asked. and he looked away. He does. I smiled and turned his face to look at me.

"We need to win this" i said persistently.

"It will be hard to find a song that shows emotion and dance to it" he said and sighed. taking in the book and started flipping through the pages.

"I think it will be easy" i said he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Listen closely, We both like someone we can't have or its giving us a hard time to be with them so we can easily show our emotions through a contemporary dance. Pityness / Lonelyness and hurt .. we can show all of that, right?" i explained to me. i always wanted to do this kind of dance but i never had confidence to but now i feel like i just wanna show all my feeling. maybe this can help me.

"it wont be easy for me" he said and looked away.

"ayyy liar , what about jiwoo? don't you feel mad that you can't ask her out?" i said teasing him. im not sure why i brough jiwoo up but i somehow wished that he would like her. instead of woojin.

"I D-" i cut him off. "we need to find a song" i said and took the book from his hand to go through the song list. leaving him fluttered.

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

xo love paula.