Chapter 17

Spring Day

SOMIN POV~

 

We had our lunch in complete awkwardness. I suddenly felt discouraged to talk to him. He kept on glancing over at jiwoo while jiwoo kept giving those signal for me to speak to him.

 

"I'm gonna excuse myself" jiwoo said what we've actually practiced , pointing to the restroom before grabbing her bag and walked away from the table.

 

WooJin gave out a chuckled and munch on the last bite of his pizza. 

 

"I need to talk to you!" I finally spoke out.

 

He chuckled sarcastically in respond "you sure do! " he said dropping the glass of soda down on the table.

 

"I'm sorry wooJin. You need to listen to me at least for once, I promise you I won't get in your way if you reject me after listening to what I have to say-" I said and as usual he cut me off.

 

"You think I don't know what you're doing " he huffed in anger. Last thing I want his for him to get angry , on me. And he's been losing his temper way more lately.

 

"What do you mean?" I said . He sure catch on thing very quick.

 

"I'm just gonna inform you of one thing" he pointed his finger in my face "don't drag jiwoo in whatever lies you're making. She's a pure girl and a friend who I'm gonna protect , from anyone and that includes you" he said and grabbed his backpack before turning his back to me.

 

"A pure friend that you wanna protect? " I yelled for him to stop and he did "why now? Why this girl in particular ? " I asked and he kept his back facing me.

 

"Because you like her" I chocked on my own words. I knew I will end up crying but fought back.

 

He turned and faced me , this time his eyes looked sharp and red. "Whether I like her or not ; you're the last person I would inform. So don't worry yourself with nonsense" he said through his gritted teeth.

 

I was on the verge of breaking down in tears so I looked away and bite my tongue.

 

He looked at me in a cold expression , I can feel it although I wasn't facing him. "Get over it!" He said and pushed the chair that's next to me before leaving.

 

I looked at his back as he walked away cold hearted 'I can never get over you ...' I whispered as the tears rolled down my cheeks and face. 

 

Embarrassed ; is what I was supposed to feel and look at this moment. A guy just dumped me for god knows how many times , in a restaurant.

 

Broken;  is what I deeply felt. I throw myself on the wooden and cold chair. I didn't care how I looked at that moment . I know I should just walk out that door and cry in my room, but I know for sure is that my feet won't be able to take me far to my room. So I just sat down and broke down in tears under my breath.